Learn more about Dr. William Halama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Halama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halama
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Halama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halama graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Halama MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Halama practice?
- Dr. William Halama has 1 office location.
Dr. William Halama practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.