Dr. William Haller III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Haller III?

August 18th, 2012

Moods change with every visit.

I cannot reccomend Dr Haller based on over a years worth of visits and two surgeries that have failed to fix my knee problems. Dr Haller's moods tend to change based on his patient load for the day. If you try to interject to give an opinion on your own pain he rudely cuts you off and dismisses any further comments by you.

April 13th, 2012

Dr. Haller III

Why did you have to be so pompous and nasty. I came to you with a problem, you discovered the problem and then talked down to me like I was been a bad kid. When I interrupted you to ask a question, you chastized me. I am not your child! I interrupt because if I don't, by the time you're done droning on, I've forgotten what I wanted to ask. I think you to be arrogant, pompous, narcissistic, and rude. I will not allow someone with your self-serving attitude to do my operation! You are nothing like your father, at least he talked "to" his patients instead of "at" them.You really need to learn a better bedside manner. You've lost me as a patient and will lose a lot more just by the way you talk to them. The rest of your staff are wonderful people.

February 19th, 2012

Injury during surgery

Ireally liked Dr. Haller at first. But after my surgery(on my knee) I changed my mind. After I returned home I began to have severe pain in my left upper back. I also had a bruised lip and a bruise on my left upper arm in the shape of a handprint. On a follow-up visit I had ask him if anything happened during my surgery. He stated that he didn't remember. After I found that I had a fractured rib under my scapula and a pleural effusion that was causing my pain, I returned to his office to request his help in finding out just what had happened. He became irate and told me "You might as well drop this because you're never going to find out what happened". Because of his refusal to tell me and the denial of the nurses in attendence that day, I was unable to get any help from the hospital. I am a nurse and I'm certain that this happened during my surgery. I am now disabled due to chronic pain in my upper back. I don't know who actually caused my injury but I am sure that he knows. Because of this I cannot recommend his services.

April 20th, 2017