A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Halsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Halsey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Halsey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Halsey practice?
- Dr. William Halsey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Halsey practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.