Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hambley Jr
Dr. William Hambley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Hambley is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hambley Jr has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. William Hambley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Dr. Erlinda Mccrea
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.13 mi43
Dr. Steven Sukstorf
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.13 mi33
Dr. Joseph Bonanno Jr
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.26 mi48