A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hambley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hambley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hambley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hambley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hambley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hambley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carter Hambley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Hambley practice?
- Dr. William Hambley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hambley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Radiologists.