A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hammesfahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hammesfahr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hammesfahr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammesfahr graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hammesfahr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward White Hospital
- Edward White Hosp, St Petersburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Hammesfahr MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hammesfahr practice?
- Dr. William Hammesfahr has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Hammesfahr practices Neurology near Redington Shores, FL.