Learn more about Dr. William Hamstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hamstra, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamstra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamstra graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamstra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N. Hamstra DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Hamstra practice?
- Dr. William Hamstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hamstra practices Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons.