Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
 |  ER Visit  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I was taken to the ER, after a CT Dr Hamstra found the problem and promptly took action. Very impressed by himMohit

|  Very glad I chose Dr. Hamstra  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Ok, so I had not ever needed surgery prior to this one but Dr. Hamstra made it a very successful one. His staff is professional, attentive and on the ball. He's a no nonsense doctor who explains things clearly and fully. The surgery went well so there was no need to visit me in during the overnight hospital stay so that's the reason for a 3 on the Bedside Manner rating, but I'm sure he would have set a high rating for that as well. Very positive experience and outcome.

|  Surprise, Surprise!!!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I had emergency surgery and Dr. Hamstra was my surgen. You hear horror stories about how you are just a number but Dr. Hamstra changed that perception quickly. He really cares about your well being. He spends time explaining the options and issues. He gives you time for your questions. He visited me twice in one day. Once at 1pm and another at 9pm following a long day of surgery just to make sure I was ok. He is one of a kind. I highly recommend him.

|  excellent overall care  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

My recent personal experience with Hamstra and his staff was excellent. My surgery was complicated by a bleeding condition. Everything went well, and he spent all the time needed for pre-op and follow up care, in addition to a flawless surgery. He has excellent verbal skills in explaining what to expect, and I am pleased with the outcome.His staff did an excellent job of coordinating the extra steps needed for my surgery. Courteous and Professional.

Aug 10th, 2011

I met Dr. Hamstra in the emergency room. What a blessing to have such a caring and professional surgeon. He explained exactly what needed to be done, and, in the middle of the night, performed excellently. Follow up visits at his office are thorough and explanations are complete. His compassion and medical expertise are superb. I recommend Dr. Hamstra to everyone.

|  Tayfamily  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

Dr. Hamstra operated on my Father-in-law about 6 months ago and my mother-in-law required surgery just last month to save her life. Dr. Hamstra was caring and professional. He truly cares for his patients. He utilizes the latest technology in robotic surgery when he can and that reduced healing time tremendously. We love Dr. Hamstra, he is forever our family surgeon.

Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Hamstra is a very caring, skilled surgeon and goes out of his way to be helpful. He makes himself available and always returns your phone calls in a very timely manner.

Sep 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

EXCELLENT CARE!: Professional, compassionate, caring, knowledghable... cute!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com