A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haning
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haning, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haning graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Haning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frees Haning MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Haning practice?
- Dr. William Haning has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Haning practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Ewa Beach, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Addiction Specialists.