Dr. William Hapworth MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry New York, NY

May 30th, 2016
Dr. Hapworth is an excellent doctor. He does not flinch when confronted with difficulty. He has helped me heal over the past decade. He is a warrior and for those of us who are afflicted with mental illness, he is a God-send.

March 8th, 2016
Great help
Been going for over 3 years. Best therapist I ever had. Insightful, patient, direct. New office on 57th and 7th Ave

April 29th, 2015
Very laid-back, knowledgeable, asks the right questions.

March 17th, 2015
Tough Love
Dr. Hapworth will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. He's more likely to prescribe a twelve-step program than a medication. If it hadn't been for seeing Dr. Hapworth when I did, I would probably still be stuck in the rut of drug addiction and alcoholism. I have been clean and sober since my first meeting with Dr. Hapworth over 8 years ago, and I continue to see him regularly as he helps me not only to maintain my sobriety but to grow as a person.

March 9th, 2015
Life Saver
Dr William Hapworth taught me how to turn my life around and make it worth living. He saw through my me and understood me. He read me like a book. He was compassionate yet practiced tough love. He cared. I never felt like I was just another session on his calendar. I went from being full of fear and anxiety where I hated to wake up every morning to a life more fulfilling than I thought possible. He walked me through my fear, my demons and my ego. I am truly indebted to Dr Hapworth. In essence he brought me back from the living dead. Thank you Dr H. Marc Roseman

February 19th, 2015
Dr. Hapworth has done a great job helping me work through a difficult situation. I am so grateful to him for his honest, integrity, and support.

February 19th, 2015
A great, very helpful doc
Insightful, smart, direct, action-oriented, probing, good questions, focused, caring-but-not-babying, held me accountable, honest, reliable, encouraging.

February 14th, 2015
I started seeing Dr. Hapworth when I was 40 years old, single and seemingly stuck in my life. A friend who was mentoring me at the time suggested that I might need some additional help and gave me Dr. Hapworth's number. In the past 5+ years I got engaged, married, had a baby and currently have a title and career I never dreamed possible. And the best part - I no longer live in fear. We have done incredible work together. It has not been easy, but it has been 100% worth it. If you are looking to get unstuck or if your current life doesn't seem to be working and you just aren't sure why I highly recommend you give Dr. Hapworth a try. He has been the exact right mix of tough and kind and compassionate, pushing me to work for the life I deserve and holding me up and supporting me unconditionally when I've needed it.

Real therapy
this is real therapy, if you're looking for help, don't wast time any where else

February 11th, 2015
He is always understanding and consistently puts me at ease. He is extremely professional and compassionate. Not once have I been nervous to discuss anything. I always leave his office feeling understood and more confident than when I came in.

February 11th, 2015
The best way to heal an anxious mind
I have been a patient of Dr. Hapworth for over eleven years now and the progress made is beyond any expectations. He helped me understand my inner conflicts and resolve them in such a way that I find myself a brand new individual. If you need therapy, do not hesitate to see Dr. Hapworth; you will appreciate the focus and care towards his patients.

January 3rd, 2014
Feel worse
Hapworth is quick to pass judgement and I left feeling more confused and self-doubting than before my visit. Very odd approach to mental health & wellness.