A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wael Harb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wael Harb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harb
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Harb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wael Harb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Harb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wael A Harb MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wael A. Harb practice?
- Dr. Wael Harb has 1 office location.
Dr. Wael Harb practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Oncologists.