Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 12th, 2015

The Best Doctor for oncology. he knows how much And how long Therapy you will need. Service from all the staff is great

by Marsha Griner on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Harb is the most wonderful Dr. in the world. He cares about you as a person, not kickbacks and profit. He spends time talking with you and asking pertinent questions. He is very knowledgeable and you won't find a better health care provider than Dr. Harb.

Oct 30th, 2013

I think he is the best.

horrible......would never go to this physician show details horrible......would never go to this physician
Nov 21st, 2011

My mom was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer and her doctor was Dr.Harb. His motto was quality of life not quantity which went against what my mom wanted. More than anything she wanted to live! In the room that she got her chemo in there was an hourglass on the shelf! How completely insensitive! Also my mom lost her hair and wore a wig and his comment to her was "see i told you you wouldnt lose your hair!" That summed up how involved he was in his patients! My mom lost her battle 8 months after her diagnosis and i wish during her battle she c ould have had a caring doctor that listened to her needs! I am so grateful to this website because i have wanted to speak my mind for a long time! God forbid I ever need an oncologist but if one day I do it most def will NOT be Dr. Harb

Frustrating care show details Frustrating care
Sep 7th, 2011

I've been a patient of this physician for a few years, and it has been a constant frustration. Repeated misdiagnoses that cost me thousands of dollars in needless care, misreading of my chart, and general lack of engagement, and office visit wait times that often exceed 45 minutes.