A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harbison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harbison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harbison
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harbison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harbison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbison graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Harbison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harbison MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Harbison practice?
- Dr. William Harbison has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Harbison practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.