A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hark, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hark graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tucker Hark MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Hark practice?
- Dr. William Hark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hark practices Allergy & Immunology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Allergists.