Dr. William Hark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hark?

March 12th, 2014

Feeling better

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Hark for several years, and we really like him. Dr. Hark spends time with us and listens. His staff is very friendly and will call back soon if I have questions or need a refill. I can also get an appointment if my son or I am sick. I had severe seasonal allergies that have improved with medicines, dust covers and shots. I now rarely have a sinus infection. My son is also doing well avoiding peanuts and he has no problem with his asthma when playing football. I recommend Dr. Hark to my friends and family.

September 24th, 2013

feeling better

I have been seeing Dr. Hark for 2 years, and I totally recommend him. My allergies were bad since I moved to Richmond. I also had a spastic colon for years. Dr. Hark found out that I was allergic to dust, mold and dogs. After medications didn't work, he put me on shots. I feel much better. No more sinus infections. I am also avoiding some foods that he found on testing and and my stomach pain, bloating, and diarrhea are gone. Dr. Hark takes time to answer my questions. I like him because he tries to use less medicines and thinks about the cost. His nurses are really nice and caring. They call back quickly when I need a refill. The only thing I don't like is that his office is sometimes cold. Bring a sweater.

July 11th, 2013

Rude staff

I called Dr Hark's office requesting an appointment for a my child who experienced an allergic reaction. I left several messages and never received a return call. Finally I called and was able to speak to someone rather than an answering machine. The person was cold and demeaning so needless to say I did not accept the "3 weeks later" appointment.

January 26th, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Hark. I saw him for allergies. He asks very detailed questions and that first appointment can be long. He is like a detective. He found that I was allergic to mold and some tree pollen. I feel much better after changing somethings in my home. I never needed shots. The office is very clean and the staff is nice. I definitely recommend him to all me friends.

April 22nd, 2016