A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ben Harley MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William B. Harley practice?
- Dr. William Harley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Harley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Infectious Disease Doctors.