More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Harmon Jr
Dr. William Harmon Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. William Harmon Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. William Harmon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Paul Suratt
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi45
Dr. Curtis Tribble
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Borna Mehrad
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi26