A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hart, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Hart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hart MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Hart practice?
- Dr. William Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hart practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Capitola, CA.
See Capitola Internists, Capitola Pulmonologists, and Capitola Sleep Medicine Doctors.