A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hart, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospitals
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center - Santa Cruz
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Hart practice?
Dr. William Hart practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists, Santa Cruz Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Santa Cruz Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Hart, Dr. Bill Hart, Dr. Billy Hart