Dr. William Harter Is this you?

Office staff needs replaced.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I was reading through the ratings for Dr. Harter and found that I am not the only one that had problems with the office staff. I had been turned over for collections and my insurance had not been billed and when they finally were billed, they were billed a different amount than what I was charged. I was left owing quite a bit of money when I was turned over for collections. The office staff needs replaced, because they are making a good doctor look terrible.

Awesome Physician

Posted on September 18th, 2011

Dr. Harter is a wonderful physician. He has been the best physician I ever had. Very friendly,takes time with patients,explains in detail about health conditions and new medications. I would recommend to any of my friends or family :)

Horrible Billing Practices.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

The month after my visit, I received a bill for the office visit and it appeared that my insurance had not paid anything for the visit. I contacted my insurance company, and they had not received a claim. I contacted the office and they stated that they were just sending a bill so that I was aware of it and they would be submitting it to my insurance company. The following month, I received a past due bill, and still, my insurance had not received a claim. I contacted the office and they stated that they would look into it and get back to me. They never got back to me, so I assumed the insurance had taken care of it. The following month I received a letter stating that they were turning the bill over to collections. I was furious, but sent the Dr. the money in hopes to just be rid of him and his horrible billing practices- even though, to this day- my insurance has not received a claim from him. Last week I received a letter from the collection agency, where Dr. Harter had turned it over to- and added an additional $75 to the original bill. As of this moment, he still has the check I sent him for the $100 office visit, but has not cashed it.

Dr. Harter is a Caring Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Harter keeps slightly odd hours, but is caring and will get to know his patients. I'd say he's good value if you want your doctor to spend time with you.

Posted on June 12th, 2016