Learn more about Dr. William Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hartley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartley
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hartley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Todd Hartley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Hartley practice?
- Dr. William Hartley has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hartley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.