Learn more about Dr. William Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hartley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hartley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Todd Hartley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Hartley practice?
- Dr. William Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hartley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.