A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hartley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hartley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Todd Hartley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Hartley practice?
- Dr. William Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hartley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.