A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hartman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hartman, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Hartman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Hartman practice?
- Dr. William Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hartman practices Emergency Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Emergency Physicians.