Dr. William Hartong Is this you?

an excellent Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I would recommend all my friends and anyone else who has gastro intestinal problems to Dr. Hartong. He is such an excellent Doctor,very professional, friendly,patient and takes time to understand a patient's needs. So far he is one of the best doctors I have encountered. .I wish all doctors would be like him..Keep up the good job Dr. Hartong.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I recommend all my friends to Dr. Hartong. Before getting my colonoscopy I asked four different internists who they would go to and their first choice was Dr. Hartong.He is incredibly personable, knowledgeable and really caring. Staff is great. It's so nice to have this procedure done in a friendly office rather than a hospital.

Posted on February 9th, 2011