A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hasler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hasler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hasler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Hasler practice?
- Dr. William Hasler has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Hasler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.