Learn more about Dr. William Hasler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hasler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasler
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hasler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hasler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hasler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Hasler practice?
- Dr. William Hasler has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Hasler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.