Learn more about Dr. William Hasler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hasler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hasler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hasler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hasler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Hasler practice?
- Dr. William Hasler has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Hasler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.