Dr. William Hawkins MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Tulsa, OK

March 21st, 2013
Competence
I've known Bill since he was in Med school. He is as good of a doctor there is and I speak from personal experience. He's performed surgery on me and has treated me for respiratory problems over the years. Smart, sharp, and actually cares about his patients and not just the ones he knows.

August 13th, 2012
Trust
Dr. Hawkins has always listened to me, really listened. He is compassionate, and genuine, and offers real solutions. I greatly appreciate him.There are very few doctors I really trust anymore but Dr. Hawkins is one of the very few.

September 17th, 2009
Dr. Hawkins was awesome to my son. He's not a fan of doctors, and he loved Dr. Hawkins. He is so kind and comforting. After surgery, he checked on my son at least 6 or 7 times within an hour time period before we were discharged. He checked on us parents 3 or 4 just to make sure we were doing ok as well. I will always use him in the future!!! I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

July 30th, 2008
Dr. Hawkins diagnosed and then treated me for neck cancer and worked with two other doctors in radiation and oncology to team up on my cancer. Minor surgery was involved, which was my first surgery ever, and Dr. Hawkins was able to put me fully at ease with him doing the procedure. A very caring, concerned, and gentle doctor!