Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Hayes
Dr. William Hayes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Coral, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital. Dr. Hayes has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. William Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.
Dr. Marc Yallof
General Practice, Family Medicine
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Keith Baker
Cape Coral, FL 1.58 mi34
Dr. Hilario David
Family Medicine, General Practice
Cape Coral, FL 2.84 mi46