Learn more about Dr. William Haynos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haynos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynos
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Haynos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haynos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynos graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Haynos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barrett Haynos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William B. Haynos practice?
- Dr. William Haynos has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Haynos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists and Lewisburg Cardiologists.