A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haynos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Haynos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynos
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haynos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynos graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barrett Haynos MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William B. Haynos practice?
- Dr. William Haynos has 1 office location.
Dr. William Haynos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.