Dr. William Hazle Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Hazle?

The Only Psychiatrist To Whom I Will Go

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Hazle listens, hears, and speaks with you, not at you, and not as though he were speaking from a text book. It took me 3 or 4 years before I would even consider going to any psychiatrist. Had it not been him, I probably would have walked out. I have been to the Doctor who replaced him in Salmon, Idaho (closed circuit TV), and will not return. There was absolutely no feeling of connection with her and she would not discuss my medication with me for another "six months". I just wish that Dr. Hazle was still coming to Salmon. He's not, I guess, so I will have to find him in Boise or Pocatello. I understand that he may take patients in those locations.

Posted on May 17th, 2017