A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Head is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Head, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Head has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Justus Head MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Head practice?
- Dr. William Head has 1 office location.
Dr. William Head practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.