A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Head is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Head, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Head has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Justus Head MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Head practice?
- Dr. William Head has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Head practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.