Dr. William Healey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
For the record
I saw Dr. Healy for several years for medication management. I am considering a new doc for ADHD and ran across his profile here and wanted to add my rating to what appears to be unfair comments by others. Dr. Healy was quite competent in medication management and did touch on all issues I was having. He made me feel supported and was very informative about medications, their side effects and doing what a psychiatrist would do. I had a therapist who I went to for talk therapy to augment the medication. In general, that's the way it's supposed to work, psychiatrists prescribe medication, therapists do extended listening. If you want a knowledgeable and competent psychiatrist, I highly recommend Dr. William Healy.

June 4th, 2012
Dr. Healy knows his meds. But if you are looking for a caring bedside manner, he is not the pscyhiatrist for you. If you have seen the TV show House, you will understand when I say he makes Dr. House seem like a compassionatie man.

March 19th, 2012
Depression
He is a caring doctor who made me feel completely safe and at ease. Great listener and treated me with respect. Was right on with my diagnosis and medication.