A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hearn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hearn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hearn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearn graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Hearn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bernard Hearn DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Hearn practice?
- Dr. William Hearn has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Hearn practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Estero, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.