A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Heaton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Heaton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Heaton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Heaton MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Heaton practice?
- Dr. William Heaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Heaton practices Urology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Urologists.