NO MORE EMBARASSING SWEAT! show details NO MORE EMBARASSING SWEAT!
by GW on Aug 4th, 2016

I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. He truly is an amazing man and is the best in his field. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop excessive underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms PERMANENTLY! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! I have zero sweat under my arms, and I don't have to worry about embarrassing sweat stains or ruining shirts. The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT!

AMAZING MiraDry Procedure show details AMAZING MiraDry Procedure
by Laine on Jul 27th, 2016

I recently had the MiraDry procedure at Hedden Plastic Surgery and had an excellent experience! It's non-invasive and relatively painless with little downtime and GREAT results! Treatment lasted about 2 hours and Traci, the service provider, was AMAZING! I have had ZERO sweating under my arms since my procedure on Friday and am now deodorant free! Since I am allergic to pretty much every deodorant under the sun, this procedure was absolutely a success in my never having to wear it again!

dissatisfied show details dissatisfied
Jul 18th, 2016

I was very excited to get my breast implants. I felt like as an out of town patient, the staff wasn't quite organized. They had forgotten that I had put a down payment down and even tried to cancel my appointment an hour before after I had made the LONG drive in. They also forgot to do my blood work and physical. Some of the staff, not all, Weren't very friendly and seemed annoyed. With all of the great reviews i read I told myself maybe I was just nervous. I had my first surgery and the implants immediately bottomed out. I noticed it with in weeks of the swelling going down and became worse as the 3 months past. I had shown the dr as well as the nurses the bra's I wore (which I was told to purchase) but then after everything. Went south I was told I wore the wrong bra? Although these were the bras that were approved (I brought them in bc and I was told to purchase them.) As soon as all of the swelling went down I knew that something wasn't right. I also had signs of double bubble. So I go back almost a year later, pay the cost to fix something that I was never satisfied with and I still have the same results and unfortunately it is going to cost me a lot in the long run. I am now going to another surgeon in hopes to fix my implants. I personally felt like Dr. Hedden was annoyed with me although I was the patient with a bad breast augmentation. And it was some how turned on me as it was "possibly" my fault. I had read over all of his instructions and took them to heart... I maybe took it a little too extreme and babied myself for 3 months. I read all of his reviews and noticed a response he made to one that said " we put forth the extra effort to make sure your are happy with your results". I felt as though it was like, well this is what you got and if you want it fixed here is the price. I thought, maybe I just had bad luck with him. In the last year 3 other friends went to him and they too are having issues. Just do your research before committing to a plastic surgeon. I had high hopes but now this will be my 3rd surgery to correct and hopefully my last. I was just very dissappointed. I know it could be worse, but when I read his quote that he wanted to make sure everyone was completely satisfied with their results, I personally didn't have that experience and felt that statement was false.. He will fix the problem but that comes with a price tag... Just hope that the 2nd surgery you book with him fixes the problems, if not its money down the drain as I've experienced.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by SAH on Mar 23rd, 2016

I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation performed by Dr. Hedden. I wish I would have had the procedure performed 20 years ago. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for my body and I am so glad he did (I thought I wanted a smaller implant, but it would be been too small!). I recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. If you are not happy with your body, change it, life is too short to be unhappy!!

Tuba Breast Agumentation show details Tuba Breast Agumentation
by Debra J. on Dec 17th, 2015

I am totally happy with my over all experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff. He is an truly amazing surgeon. He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions and concerns, and listened to my needs and expectations also. I highly recommend Dr. Hedden and will use him again for any future procedures. His staff is wonderful , very helpful and caring.

Sep 22nd, 2015

To say I was nervous was an understatement. Dr. Hedden and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and welcome to be there. I cannot say enough good things about his nurse Pennie and the CRNA Patrick. Dr Hedden himself is an amazing dr, listened to want I wanted and then said then this is what we need to do. I couldn't be happier with the results, exactly what I wanted. Do not doubt yourself going here and putting yourself in Dr. Hedden's hands... you won't be sorry.

Sep 17th, 2015

I'm in recovery mode right now. Can't rate follow up

Blue eyes are back! show details Blue eyes are back!
Aug 16th, 2015

Absolutely love my eyes...brings out the blue again and makes me feel young! Thank you Dr. Hedden for working your magic! I cannot quit smiling. Blepharoplasty surgery was so easy with the great results I was hoping for.

Jun 8th, 2015

I got a breast augmentation 5 days ago and I'm beyond happy with everything ! Dr. Hedden and his staff are amazing!!! They made me feel so comfortable and took their time with me. For years I have been so self-conscious with my breast and now they are exactly the way I've always wanted them. I was an AA and got 425cc so I'm hopping to be a C. My surgery went great and a lot easier than I expected it to. So if you're nervous don't be! Dr hedden does a great job and takes good care of you. After my surgery I was a little sore but not very much. I expected to be hurting very badly, but 3 hours after my surgery I was up walking around and even went out to eat with my family! Now that I'm on day 5 everything is still goin great and I am a little sensitive still but not very much. I hope this review helps to anyone looking forward to getting a breast augmentation. :)

Best PS In Town! show details Best PS In Town!
by Brittany C. on May 21st, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone interested in any type of plastic surgery, especially breast augmentation. I had done my research and found other great reviews on him. I am so happy I choose to have surgery with him. He and his staff were very friendly throughout the whole process. He never made me feel uncomfortable. He seemed to really value my opinions and my wants for my surgery. He took time with me during his clinic schedule to answer all the questions I had. I never felt like I was being rushed out of his office because he had other patient's to see. I do not enjoy going to the doctor but he made it the most pleasant experience I could ask for. His bedside manner before and after the surgery was more than I could have asked for.

Breast augmentation Revision show details Breast augmentation Revision
by Jamie Banks on Apr 23rd, 2015

I came to Dr. Hedden for a breast augmentation revision surgery that I had done two years ago. Dr. Hedden and his office staff were all very helpful with me achieving the results I wanted in my breast augmentation. I had a slow deflation in my left breast. But, I was also very dissatisfied with the size of my implants that the previous doctor gave me. I wanted to have more cleavage and less of a gap between my breast. I am only four days post op and I am already extremely satisfied with my results. Dr. Hedden didn't push me into what he thought would look best on me. He made me choose the amount of cc placed into my implant. He wanted me to make the decision because it is my body. I had no pain after surgery. I had my surgery on a Monday and was able to come back to work that Wednesday. The staff at his office are all very professional and polite. I had a wonderful experience!

Awesome job at HPS! show details Awesome job at HPS!
Feb 23rd, 2015

I absolutely love the way everything turned out! Pennie was so caring and willing to help with questions. Thank you Dr. Hedden and entire staff at HPS!

Jan 7th, 2015

I was very pleased with my Breast Augmentation surgery. It was so much easier than I thought it would be, and, Dr. Hedden professionalism made it all worth my while. I will refer him to any one who is looking for a Plastic Surgeon who has a very Pleasant Personality, Patient, and who does Excellent work!

My first Choice of Dr.'s is Hedden show details My first Choice of Dr.'s is Hedden
by Angel on Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Hedden has almost always made me feel like a person and not just another $1 in his bank account. He addressed my concerns honestly and not just tell me what I want to hear. I am having my 4th surgery with Dr. Hedden in 8 days. I have no desire to use anyone else because he makes me feel comfortable and important. His staff has been courteous for the most part over the years. Anyone that I had dealt with that was not did not last in his office . The overall cleanliness has always been impeccable as well. I would definitely recommend using Dr. Hedden.

Nov 7th, 2014

Tummy tuck was not as hard together over as I thought. I was back to work the following week. I have sent all my family to you.

Oct 27th, 2014

I am very satisfied with my results, just what I wanted.

A great doctors off with special treatment! show details A great doctors off with special treatment!
Sep 27th, 2014

I heard by word of mouth how wonderful Dr. Hedden and his staff were. The wait time was about right for any doctors office. Most people think that being at a Plastic Surgeons doctors office a patient is seen right away but I am here to remind everyone that it IS a doctors office but I was treated more amazing and special because of the specialty!

Sep 13th, 2014

Love my results but I should have gone a little bigger. But the doctor did tell me that but I love them.

Sep 8th, 2014

New breasts and way less pain then I expected. I am so very happy.

by surg Sept 3rd on Sep 4th, 2014

Dr hedden is the best.........my experience from the beginning....front desk to nurses was awesome and to him then Check out. The we're so nice , thoughtful.....I was very anxious and shy........they made me so comfortable and at ease........I would recommend this office 100 times over...........

Dr. Hedden is awesome! show details Dr. Hedden is awesome!
Aug 27th, 2014

I am so confident now! I am so thankful for Dr. Hedden and all of the employees in his office!

Thank you Dr. Hedden and staff! show details Thank you Dr. Hedden and staff!
Aug 6th, 2014

I drove to Birmingham from 3 hours away and was very glad I did. The out of state coordinator, Heather, was very helpful and informative. The nursing staff helped me coordinate my surgery date and before I knew it I had boobs that I have been wanting since high school! Thank you Dr. Hedden and staff!

Dr. Hedden had my well being at heart! show details Dr. Hedden had my well being at heart!
Jul 30th, 2014

I felt at ease and was not uncomfortable talking to a Plastic surgeon like I thought I would be. Dr. Hedden are both very personable and truly care about their patients well being.

Facelift show details Facelift
by Lynn M. on Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Hedden did my facelift 5 years ago. At the time I was almost 55. The results were great with a natural look. Afterward, whenever I met new people they invariably guessed my age at about 35-40. The lift is still holding up well 5 years later. Naturally there has been a small amount of age progression, but I feel I still look considerably younger than my almost 60 years.

I LOVE DR. HEDDEN! show details I LOVE DR. HEDDEN!
by Kesia t. on Mar 28th, 2014

He is the best! Made me comfortable and very satisfied with my results. I got the TUBA (transumbilical breast aug) and I can barely see my scar on my navel!!! He is GREAT!

40 yrs old 5'6" 133lbs-34A to 34D 475cc left-525cc right show details 40 yrs old 5'6" 133lbs-34A to 34D 475cc left-525cc right
by Lisa D on Mar 26th, 2014

This was the best overall experience ever. BA is something I've wanted for 20 yrs and I couldnt have picked a better doctor. I traveled 3 hours to be seen by Dr. Hedden. He was very professional, answered all of my questions and the knew the exact look I was trying to achieve. My breasts turned out perfect, my experience was better than anticipated, and my recovery has been remarkable. I would do this a million times over. And I will recommend him to anyone looking for the best plastic surgeon on the planet!! Oh, and his support staff were awesome as well! Very friendly and took great care of me the entire time.

Best Experience HANDS DOWN! Breast Aug, Breast Lift, Scar Revision, Butt Implants, Lipo, Botox, Lip Filler and Laser tattoo removal!!!!! show details Best Experience HANDS DOWN! Breast Aug, Breast Lift, Scar Revision, Butt Implants, Lipo, Botox, Lip Filler and Laser tattoo removal!!!!!
by Tonya M. McVaugh on Mar 6th, 2014

WOW....Where do I start?!!! Well, I guess I could start by saying that I have had several procedures done with a previous dr in a different state that I walked away very disappointed and not happy with my results for most of them not to mention that there was alot of wasted money which made me very causious as to whom I chose the second time around when I found Dr. Hedden. Dr. Hedden fixed everything with one time that the previous Dr. had told me that there was nothing left to do to correct it for he had already went in and tried twice and then Dr Hedden came along and looked at it and said oh no problem and went straight into talkng about something else I was aquiring about also. At any rate, Dr Hedden and his staff made me feel so at ease and that I had finally found the right place. The scar revision he corrected was from a thigh lift that i previous had and the scar had busted and i litterally had 3-4 inch scars from my croch all the way to the inside of my knee. I was embaressed to wear shorts and a bathing suit but thought that since i had it attempted to have it redone twice that i would have to just live with this for the rest of my life. However, Dr Hedden went in once and never any pain there as expected and i truely have just a simple small thin scar that you can barely see as well as taking a scar treament that Dr Hedden prescribed and they have impressed me beyond my expectations......now, that is just ONE of the things Dr Hedden has done for me.....If I go into each and every thing Ive had done since then, I would never get through this review and you would never finish reading it! I will tell you that since then ive had a Breast lit, Breast aug, Butt implants, lipo, Botox, Lip Filler and tomorrow I start my Tattoo removal. I do travel almost 3 hours to see Dr Hedden however, It is well worth it! If I had known what I know today, I would hve made these trips along time ago when I began my first experiences with plastic surgey! His staff, wife and other Dr. he has in there are all so nice and treats you with so much true care and concern. His office is very Lovely and high end quality .......to go hand and hand with his work. I am very very pleased with EVERYTHING and will continue to come here for years to come! Thank You Dr. Hedden for putting hope back into me and changing my life. God Bless you, your business and everything you do!

by KT Nguyen on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr.Hedden and Dr. Schaffer were both extremely professional and the surgery and recovery staff were excellent! I highly recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery Center!

concerned show details concerned
by Babs on Feb 4th, 2014

Am taking a friend in for implants and lifts on Thursday.....pray these reviews are as good as they seem! No experience with anything-ever....a little concerned.

by Kim Milazzo on Feb 3rd, 2014

I went in for Botox and was able to go in the side door for speedy service. Hands down the best care, and best bedside manner from Dr. Hedden and his assistants. I love the results from my Botox as well!!!!

DYSPORT VS BOTOX show details DYSPORT VS BOTOX
by CFH on Jan 27th, 2014

Ive had botox several times to lift my eyebrows. I used dysport this time and it actually kicked in quicker than botox. As always i love my results at HPS. I love the way dr hedden uses two syringes for my glabella and crows feet to give my lateral brow an arch. Not knowing much about dysport Dr Heddens recommendations gave me exactly the result i was looking for.

Looking Good! show details Looking Good!
by P. Trip on Jan 6th, 2014

First time to get Botox, thank you for making me feel so comfortable and spending time with me. I would definitely recommend you to all my family & friends. I'll see you back soon for other procedures. Thank you

Implant Exchange and Tummy Tuck show details Implant Exchange and Tummy Tuck
by Kathy on Nov 25th, 2013

Although Dr. Hedden did not do my original BA, I had heard about him from a friend that had hers exchanged and loved him. So I called for an appointment for myself and my daughter that was wanting a BA. We had no problem getting an appointment and being seen by Dr. Hedden, and ultimately scheduled surgery within the next 10 days. The nurses and staff were very informative and assisted in any way possible. Carol a nurse there even helped me get an appointment with a MD to get clearance for surgery. I have also had Botox and Juvederm at other facilities, but this will now be my place of choice for any procedure. Very satisfied.

My Botox Visit show details My Botox Visit
by MB on Nov 16th, 2013

I went to Dr Hedden to get Botox. It has been 2 weeks since my visit and I am extremely happy with the results!!! Not only are the results amazing but so was the staff and Dr. Hedden. They were all very polite, friendly and attentive. I wasn't made to wait long and when Dr. Hedden came in he was very informative and answered all my questions, and believe me I had a lot. HE was very patient with me, I was a nervous first timer, and he made made me feel at ease. The procedure itself was easy and over fairly quickly. Dr. Hedden is forever my Botox guy. Thanks so much everyone at HPS!!!!!!

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
by Jen B on Nov 11th, 2013

I had thought about having a breast reduction for years. All the women in my family were big busted, I just happened to also be short, Not a winning combination. Dr. Hedden and his staff made it an easy decision to make. they were friendly, kind reassuring and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed when in his office and the procedure turned out better than I could have hoped.

Excellent Surgeon and Staff show details Excellent Surgeon and Staff
by Lynn on Nov 5th, 2013

LOVE Dr. Hedden! He did both my original BA and my implant exchange 20 months later. I was happy with results the first time but changed from saline to silicone and went larger. Should have gone with my gut and what he told me "everyone wishes they would have gone bigger". In ALL of my experiences with Hedden Plastic Surgery I couldn't have asked to have been treated with any better care, from the receptionist, nurses, anesthetist, down to the doctors ALL made me feel that my comfort and concerns were top priority. I couldn't be happier with my end results. I have recommended him many times, not only for the price but for the expertise of he and his staff!!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Paula on Oct 5th, 2013

His prices are very fair and he is a very skilled surgeon willing to try breast augmentation techniques that other surgeons will not try. His staff is world class and very professional and kind. I felt very safe here and my boobs look great now. I would definitely refer him to a friend and I would definitely return. The only downside is that the wait times for your appointment can be pretty long (i.e. let's say you have a 2:00PM appointment....you might not get seen until like 3:05). But, there is a trade off with everything in life. He does quality work at very low prices. Therefore, there are a lot of patients.

Breast Implants show details Breast Implants
by Cathy Pope on Sep 20th, 2013

After several consultations in TX for about 4 years I was unhappy with the PS physicians here, I almost gave up. I was a referral to Dr.Hedden's office from a friends - friend. His out of state coordinator "Heather" was wonderful. Dr.Hedden was extremely personal with me in my consult and I was not rushed to leave until I was satisfied with all my questions and answers and I respected his honest opinions. He gave me what I wanted and explained FULLY what to expect from the beginning to the end. His staff, from the receptionist to ALL the nurses his professionalism was indeed instill in his staff and office. Caring, understanding and prompt. I forever will keep him and his entire staff in my thoughts for such a wonderful experience. Referral to a friend. I have referred family, friends and strangers to indeed contact his office. I would rate this entire team a 10 if I could. A special thanks for Carol one of his nurses for your special prepping before surgery with a wonderful attitude and caring personally and also for the anesthesiologist who made me feel so comfortable. What a WONDERFUL Team. Thank You Dr. Hedden I am forever grateful to you and your staff.

My 2 cents here show details My 2 cents here
by Mervin Schmerdly on Sep 4th, 2013

What sold me initially on Dr. Hedden was that he personally called me last year to answer a form I had submitted from his website. I thought that was first class and it's the kind of thing you never forget. I've had a couple of lipo treatments. One last year and then again two weeks ago. I've been very satisfied with the results. His pricing seems very fair. The nurses and staff are all very friendly. They made me feel at ease before and after my procedures. Dr. Hedden is very easy to talk to. I feel that he listens and really cares. I'm happy with my results so far and I know that as I heal each day, the results will be even better as the swelling goes down. I'm already thinking about having something else done and I can't wait to speak to him about that. If you're thinking about having plastic surgery, I would definitely tell you to consider Dr. Hedden. It will change your life and give you so much confidence. Highly recommend!!

Breast Implants show details Breast Implants
by TT on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Hedden is a genius! I am very pleased with my new additions. I went in wanting one size but Dr. Hedden spoke with me about most women being dissatisfied with not having gone a bit larger after the breats have settled. He couldn't have been more right. I am so glad I took his suggestion to heart and went with 400ccs vs 350ccs. I am very happy. The staff were also always so accomodating and very sweet. Love this place, the staff and Dr. Hedden. Thanks for everything!

love the smooth show details love the smooth
by sleepytimefairy on Aug 8th, 2013

A girls gota do what a girls gota do and where are you going to accomplish that? yep Hedden Plastic surgery. We all age and we all want stay looking young so we go to Dr Hedden for layout of the plan of attack on these wrinkles that seem more like a houseguest that has overstayed their welcome. It so relaxing to go to a nice office, have my treatment, and walk out feeling like barbie; at least till next time I find another wrinkle and we have to repeat the process. Repeating the process for me though is like visiting old friends; I'd only go to Dr Hedden and his staff.

Botox results show details Botox results
by CMF on Aug 8th, 2013

I have been to Dr Hedden's office several times for botox. He always gives me the results I am looking for. I have my glabella and crows feet injected to give my lateral brow an arch. I am getting married at the end of this month and Dr Hedden and his staff took wonderful care of me during my visit. CMF

Aug 1st, 2013

I just wanted to say how streamlined my visit to Dr Hedden was today. I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr Hedden's professional and open approach. I wasn't quite sure what was needed to address the things that bothered me but Dr Hedden explained my options very clearly. I opted for botox in several areas and am so excited to see the results that transform over the next several days. I can't wait to continue my transformation with Dr Hedden.

The best thing I ever did for myself! show details The best thing I ever did for myself!
by D on Jul 23rd, 2013

I came in from out of town and was unsure of what to expect. From the time that I walked through the door, I was impressed! Dr. Hedden and his staff were wonderful! I highly recommend him for breast augmentation or any other procedure!

Excellent experience with Dr Hedden show details Excellent experience with Dr Hedden
by vs335 on Jul 23rd, 2013

I had one of the best experiences with Dr Hedden and the staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery. I recently had my first Botox and Juvederm treatment with Dr Hedden. Being a very conservative person, I didn't want my face to look frozen or stuff and still wanted a natural look minus the "11's" on my forehead. Dr Hedden and his staff were extremely knowledge and great at listening to all of my concerns and explaining any questions I had. It's an extremely busy practice so it was definitely comforting to know that Dr Hedden still takes the time to listen and explain. I will definitely be using Dr Hesden again in the future for all of my injectables.

Botox show details Botox
by Miel on Jul 12th, 2013

I had Botox done at Dr Hedden's office this week on my forehead for my frown lines and can not wait to see the full outcome. The staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery was amazing! I will definitely send my friends to see him for Botox or for fillers. A

dhulsey show details dhulsey
Jun 24th, 2013

I had botox treatment in my forhead, crowsfeet and in between eyebrows.I had it done once before between the brow area and the results were wonderful. I made the appointment, and was so impressed with the doctor, and his staff. After discussing all of my options,we decided to use Botox.There was minimal to no discomfort at the time of injection.Botox is the best thing I have ever discovered!

Great experience show details Great experience
by L.G. on Jun 21st, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff. I went in for Botox injections and learned so much more. He was willing to talk to me about other procedures and direct me in the right direction with what was best for me. He has great bedside manner and the staff was so nice. Will be going back very soon. Great facility!

Botox Treatment show details Botox Treatment
by K.S. on Jun 17th, 2013

My recent botox experience was such a great experience at Hedden Plastic Surgery. The staff was exceptionally friendly and professional. Dr. Hedden made me feel at ease during the entire process. I explained my areas of concern, he gave several options, and numbing cream was applied. I highly recommend this facility and Dr. Hedden for Botox treatment. My results just a few days out are phenomenal. The areas treated have a more youthful look and I feel younger. Thanks Dr. Hedden and staff!

He did it again!! show details He did it again!!
Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Hedden has done it again ladies!!! I am 8 weeks post op from Breast Lift Revision, and I couldn't be any happier! About a year after my Breast Augmentation back in 2011 (from Dr. Hedden), My husband and I were blessed with a surprised pregnancy. I knew I was going to breast feed, and I was very worried about messing up my brand new look Dr. Hedden gave me. Well, I gain a good amount of weight and breast feed, so it alter my results. So I decided to go see Dr. Hedden. I I love going to Greystone Cosmetic Center, they always make me feel like I am the most important person. It makes me feel so good about myself. Dr. Hedden and his staff will always be number 1 for me. I could probably write a book about how wonderful they are. There are no second thoughts when you go to Dr. Hedden! If anyone has any questions about Dr. Hedden or his staff I would love to tell you more about it! Dr. Hedden has very good bedside manner, which is very important to me. When he explains his procedures, he will also help you understand it better by referring to photos. And how many doctors do you know, that will do a skype consult and post op's? I know a fantastic one...Dr. William Hedden!

Botox show details Botox
by Gwen on Jun 11th, 2013

Once again I have gone to see Dr. Hedden for my botox...and once again I am happy!! His office is so beautiful and staff so nice, I really cannot see myself going anywhere else for my cosmetic procedure needs. Thanks Hedden Plastic Surgery for keeping me young at more than heart!

Exceeded Expectations!!! show details Exceeded Expectations!!!
by Penelope Pope on Jun 11th, 2013

I had Botox and fillers with Dr. Hedden. He exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Thank You, Dr Hedden and staff. :-)

Very happy with results show details Very happy with results
by TMM on Jun 7th, 2013

I had Belotero injected today by Dr Hedden. This is a new filler similar to Juvederm and Restylane. I am extremely pleased with my results. It was relatively painless. I didn't even need numbing cream. Stings a little but very tolerable. I would recommend for anyone to come to Dr Hedden to have a service performed. He is a GREAT doctor!!

by Stef F. on Jan 31st, 2013

I recently had both Dysport and Belotero at HPS and couldn't be happier with my results. I haven't looked more youthful since my 20's! I will recommend Dr Hedden or Dr Schaffer to anyone who will listen.

My self confidence is where it should be! show details My self confidence is where it should be!
by Amanda P on Jan 31st, 2013

I'm 29 and have wanted boobs since I never got them. Does that make sense? When all of my little girlfriends started developing, I wondered when I would. Well, it never really happened. Even when my weight was at it's highest (can you say Freshman 15?) they stayed small and I felt self conscious about them for as long as I can remember. Pool parties were the worst! And even now though I spend a ton of time in workout clothes, I'll be happier when I can buy a non-padded bra and bikini. I went back and forth on this decision for years. As an edurance junkie the recovery period is what concerns me the most. The secondary concern is that I'll be too big and feel like a porn star. No offense porn stars. Ya gotta eat, right? ;) I finally made the decision and after speaking with a few different PS' I found the one that is best for me. Dr. Hedden came highly recommended online as well as locally. He had zero negative reviews and I felt extremely confident and comfortable in his care. I am so content with my new boobs and can't thank him enough.

c cup show details c cup
Aug 25th, 2012

I saw severl plastic surgeons before settling on using Dr Hedden. We were nervous we had drove so far to have this done. I had sent pictures prior and had arranged a skype seasion with Ashley. She was very sweet and helpful. She answered most of my questions but then called Dr Hedden in who went over all the options that were available for my size and frame. He was so nice. I felt very at ease. I had lots of questions. probably the main think that stands out from the day of the procedure beside being very neevous was Dr Hedden reasuring me everything was going to be fine and look great. I remember waking up in recovery very happy with my size and am very happy i listened to him on going slightly bigger. everything looks perfect... thank you to all the wonderful staff that took care of me ... you were all great!!!!

Love Dr. Hedden and His Staff show details Love Dr. Hedden and His Staff
by Eleanor on Aug 24th, 2012

I absolutley love Dr. Hedden. I did have to wait 40 minutes to see him which is actually less than I wait to see my Gyn. The office was full which I expected because everyone I know has gotten their augmentation by Dr. Hedden. The girl next to me was returning for her three week check up and she had great things to say. She said she felt great and that she was completely satisfied. So I had high expectations when I was called back. The nurse was so nice she explained the whole process to me. I tried on sizers and was able to take my time making my decision. When I was done I let my nurse know and then Dr. Hedden came in. I expected him to be arrogant, but he was totally nice. He was so relaxed and answered all of my questions until I could not think of another thing I wanted to ask. Of course I remembered things I wanted to ask when I got home so I called the office and a nurse took her time answering all the rest of my questions. I came back for my history and physical and they went over all the information for surgery and I also got a chance to ask any other questions I had thought of. I asked if I could talk to Dr Hedden again. I had some questions because my sister just found a lump and so I wanted to be sure getting augmentation was okay. He reassured me about everything. I felt totally comfortable about going ahead with surgery. I had surgery two weeks later and the girls told me that times could not be precisely predicted because surgery takes as long as it takes. I didn't wait all that long though and before I knew it I was being taken back. Patrick the CRNA was so nice and went over all the anesthesia info. Dr. Hedden came and verified what we had talked about and did some markings. I was ready to go. He did not make me feel rushed at all and I was like come on let get this show on the road. Next thing I knew I was in recovery ans a really nice nurse was getting me a drink and some crackers. The kept me there until I felt more normal and then they let me go home. I look great. It is kind if weird because I have never had a chest before, but I love my results. I love how I look in clothes! Dr. Hedden did a great job. At my three week check up I was the girl in the waiting toom telling someone about my wonderful experience. I could not be happier. I love Dr. Hedden and his staff.

Laser Genesis at Spa Greystone show details Laser Genesis at Spa Greystone
Aug 16th, 2012

The laser technician at Spa Greystone performed at laser genesis on me today. I had a wonderful experience at the Spa. Professional reception staff and the laser technician exhibited great knowledge and skill. I will make a return appointment.

great experience! show details great experience!
Aug 2nd, 2012

I went in for a filler in my lips, I love going the Hedden plastic surgery. The staff is always nice. And on my busy lunch hour I was right out in no time. I'll go there every time! Thanks!

botox/juvadern show details botox/juvadern
Jul 31st, 2012

I had a very wonderful experience at Hedden Plastic Surgery. I went in very scared about getting Botox/ Juvadern for the first time. It was painless and the Dr. took his time with me and made me feel so comfortable. It has been about 3 weeks and my husband says I look like I am in my 30s again! I feel so fresh. It was just what I needed.

Trio show details Trio
Jul 28th, 2012

My friends and I were trying to get our surgeries done together and they were so helpful. We all came in the night before and boy did we have questions.. They were very patient with us. They even set my mother up for a massage in their spa while we were having surgery so she would relax. It was so easy and all of us are so happy. Thank you Dr Hedden and staff for taking such good care of us.... I know we slowed you guys down with all the sizing we wanted to do again the day of surgery but you all were so helpful. Thanks!!!

Korea show details Korea
Jul 28th, 2012

i was nervous about flying from another country. We set up a skype appointment with his office prior to flying there. The skype consult put me at ease as well as all the information I had received from all the girls on justbreastimplant . Com and realself they were so helpful. I came in the night before and had some many questions. The even let me take dozers with me to my hotel:) Dr Hedden gave me his cell number and said I could call him with any questions that night or to write them down for in the morning. The question I had was when could I eat:) the results are amazing. It Is a beautiful facility as well as a busy one. I met several girls from all over the world that had flown there as well. Many had stated they came to him because of problems they had from surgeries by other doctors. All I know is I never felt more cared for then that day. I always say... Trust your heart .... I did!

Jul 26th, 2012

Great staff! I went in for laser hair removal consult and did the procedure same day. The staff was very accommodating! Wonderful spa experience cant wait to go back!

Poor staff and false advertisement show details Poor staff and false advertisement
Jul 23rd, 2012

Their staff is stuck up and very unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

We have many giveaways we do daily and weekly on facebook as a way to say thank you to our loyal patients. Last week we gave away multiple makeovers and were a little late in giving away the makeovers by a day and this was one of the followers who was mad about our delay. We had apologized for the delay to her and even gave her one of the free makeovers (haircut,mani,pedi and laser genesis) as a way to say were sorry but I guess that was not enough. But for those of you who do come to Birmingham at times, I would suggest following us for a chance at a free giveaway.

Jul 17th, 2012

I recently had a breast augmentation two months ago with Dr. Hedden. I searched all over the internet for the perfect PS and when I found Dr. Hedden I couldn't be more confident that I had found the right one. After consulting with him and doing my research for several months I booked my surgery. Although I came in knowing what I wanted, he was more than helpful in walking me through my options and ensuring my trust. He answered all of my questions in detail and made me feel a level of comfort that was amazing. He took his time to make sure that I understood every bit of the process and the choices I was making. He gave me exactly the look that I wanted and I've been told by several, several, people that I have some of the best BA results they have ever seen. I'm absolutely thrilled with my results as well as the care I received from Dr. Hedden and his lovely staff. There is not a single thing I would change about my experience. Every detail about my BA process was a breeze as well as my recovery. I have had absolutely no problems and Dr. Hedden has been very responsive to every post-op question and concern that I have had. His office has called to check up on me several times and Dr. Hedden gave me all of his personal contact information so that I can keep in touch anytime I please. I would recommend Dr. Hedden to everyone and anyone interested in having a cosmetic procedure and have nothing but the very best to say about my experience! Dr. Hedden absolutely made my dreams come true.

Unsure about size show details Unsure about size
Jun 30th, 2012

I was all over the Internet looking for someone to go to for breast augmentation. A friend of mine had travelled to Birmingham Alabama so I checked it out. It was the best decision I ever made. I had emailed pictures first and then was told to call the assistant. I believe her name was Ashley. She help set me up for a Skype appointment in the afternoon. After the Skype appointment I was sure I had made the right decision. I was surprised to see that another girl stated it was hard to arrange. I was given cell numbers of the girl who assist with that and was able to arrange it very easily. I was still nervous the day of surgery. The facilities were amazing and everyone was so nice. They even let me take some sizers to the hotel with me to make sure I was happy with the size I was choosing. I had the procedure through the belly button and it was easy. I went out that night and came in the next day and absolutely love them. Thank you. So much Dr Hedden. You truly are an artist. I'm sure I will come back for more in the future.

BAM show details BAM
Jun 28th, 2012

I had a Breast Augmentation with Dr Hedden about a year ago. I couldn't be more happier!!! he steered me towards the right type of implant(silicone)since i had "thin tissue" and let me tell you.. they look great. im so glad i went with him and he gave me the options of which one i could go with. They feel so REAL!!! He was really nice and his staff was extra helpful with whatever i asked even if it was a crazy question. Thank Dr Hedden and staff for all your hard work and making me look SO GOOD :) bl

Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr Hedden may be a good plastic surgeon, but if he had less surgeries scheduled at the same time my experience would have been a lot different. I had a breast augmentation almost 4 months ago, and so far, I think the results are good (not amazing), but my experience at his practice was not the best. I had to wait for him for over an hour in his office before he came to see me (in addition to the hour and a half I waited to get in) when he finally came in he seemed to be in a rush, asked me a few questions and left the rest to the nurse to deal with. The next day, my surgery was scheduled at 8am and I had to be there at 6:30... Again, he came in for like another 5 minutes and left after drawing a few lines. The staff is nice, but they do not answer the phone when you call the nurse's station; being from out of town it was hard to go back in for a month follow up but he said he could do Skype -NOT! never got a call, email, NOTHING! For all they know I died from complications or else. I had to call and leave several voice mails with my questions and concerns, and wait a day or two for a call back. I read somewhere that it was like a drive-thru plastic surgery, and I definitely agree with that statement. The results are not horrible, but don't have high expectations.

Doctor's Response

There are some things as an out of state patient you need to do to make sure the process is enjoyable for you. First is send us pictures or call Ashley (205-587-9047) to set up a skype. Pictures are so important. There is a higher risk of patients coming in thinking implants alone can fix their problem when they have not sent pictures before hand. That is the primary reason someone does not love their results, it is because their expectation could never be met with just implants and they may have needed a lift but did not want a lift. So Sending pictures before hand is a must. Please understand skype takes more then one call to set up as you have to be available when the doctor is available so typically these are done in the late afternoon. When in doubt though we always give every patient my cell number so they can text me pictures if they have concerns or call me at anytime 24/7. With this patient any skype attempts on her behalf were responded to but the are rules medical practices have to abide by such as HIPPA which does not let us call you back and leave any significant amount of medical information or anything referring to your care other then to just try and reach you so at times the process of skype can seem frustrating. But to minimize this please just text Ashley to have her set everything up for you. We always ask our out of state patients to please at least do the three day process otherwise you will always feel rushed or as if the doctor did not spend enough time. This patient was one of those that insist to the practice to have it all done in one day. When they are insistent we will sometimes try to accommodate them but always warn them that they may feel rushed. I always stress to my patients when you are from out of state please make a list of your questions before you come because as the consult finishes I always ask if you have any other questions and I will not leave the room until you say no that%u2019s all you needed. This patient states she has never had a call back but our office is set up to where the out of state coordinator calls all patients back a 3 weeks post procedure but again if you don%u2019t answer or call us back then you will not know that we tried to reach you. We will probably stop allowing the ones who insist on doing it in one day because of her statement of drive through surgery. Because anywhere you go if you try to push to have everything done so quickly as these patients you will feel that you were rushed or did not have enough of the doctors time. Stop and think for a minute%u2026..If you were having this done in your own home town you would first call, do your research and then have a consult one day have several weeks to think about everything and call with any questions during that period and then come in and have your surgery and if had concerns you could drop into the office at any time after. We offer all of this but patients try to skip corners and have everything in one day then you feel like this girl. So please stay a minimum of three days or choose another doctor. one last thing DR Hedden cell number is 205-601-4127 call anytime Ashley my PA 205-587-9047 again call anytime so we can answer your questions and ease your mind over the surgery.

May 8th, 2012

I've never been so impressed with the results of my Botox injections. Dr. Hedden is wonderful!!!

Lips and Crinkles show details Lips and Crinkles
Apr 25th, 2012

Spring is here and its time for sprucing up a bit. So off to the Spa at GreyStone I went. Restylane for lip plumping and Dysport for the lines in the brow and crows feet.It takes only minutes for the procedure and the results are just what I needed to look great for the whole summer. Thanks Hedden Plastic Surgery.

Dysport Doll! show details Dysport Doll!
Apr 16th, 2012

I am only 32, but have years of sun damage causing me to get terrible wrinkles! I went to Dr. Hedden and he treated my wrinkles with Dysport and I could not be happier! Thanks Dr H!

Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hedden is a kind, knowlegable surgeon who does great work.

AFTERCARE show details AFTERCARE
Mar 1st, 2012

I DID THE TUBA SURGERY, THEY LOOK GREAT....BUT...AFTER MY SURGERY, I ENDED UP GETTING A CC AND MY TUNNELS ENDED UP GETTING VERY PAINFUL AND DR HEDDEN SEEMED ANNOYED THAT I WAS WORRIED AND HE GUARANTEED HE WOULD FIX ANYTHING THAT WENT WRONG AFTER SURGERY WITHIN THE FIRST 90 DAYS. I CONTACTED HIM 1 WEEK AFTER SURGERY BECAUSE I GOT A CC AND HE KEEPS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND INSTEAD OF STICKING TO HIS WORD TO FIX THE PROBLEM WHICH USUALLY REQUIRES SURGERY. I HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN, THAT I ENDED UP HAVING TO CONTACT ANOTHER DR AND PAY THAT DR TO FIX IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS KIND OF SAD THAT HE DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE ENOUGH. I KNOW HE DOES A BUNCH OF SURGERIES A YEAR, BUT WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG, HE SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE PERSONABLE ABOUT IT. I FEEL LIKE HE JUST DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP. MY CONSULTATION WAS VERY FAST (MOSTLY BECAUSE I HAD DONE MY RESEARCH BEFOREHAND) BUT WHEN I MET DR HEDDEN I FELT REALLY COMFORTABLE AND FELT LIKE HE WAS REALLY CARING, WHICH IS WHY I CHOSE HIM TO DO MY SURGERY. BUT AFTER I GOT MY SURGERY, IT'S LIKE ANY TIME I HAD A QUESTION ABOUT MY CC HE WOULD GET VERY IRRIRATED AND HIS RESPONSES GOT SHORTER AND SHORTER. DON'T BECOME A SURGEON IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS IN AN ADULT MANNER. I'M MAD ABOUT HAVING TO GO TO SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX MY PROBLEM THAT HE PROMISED AND GUARANTEED HE WOULD FIX HIMSELF.

Doctor's Response

I am not sure who this patient is as of course it is always anonymous. This comment does allow for a learning experience. I would first like to apologize for making this patient feel as if I did not care. But patients do not get a capsule in one week. Typically when you have a tuba procedure the lower muscles are not detached. The plus side of this is more padding and less likely to feel the implant. The downside is sometimes the implant can ride high and appear as if there is a capsule when really it is just that the muscle has not completely released. We are the only practice that guarantees that if you get a hematoma, infection, or capsular contraction in the first three months that we will fix it at our office at no charge to the patient. This is the same for this patient. Typically if the implant is riding high or what appears to doctors unfamilliar with the TUBA procedure to appear like a capsule. The treatment is to massage, take vitamine E by mouth as well as singilair. These are the same treaments for a capsule and do work for the patients that follow these steps. The last choice for treating a capsule is surgery. Now when you are from out of state this process of waiting and following those instructions can be frustrating as it does take a month or two for it to resolve and look normal. I always offer to do surgery to fix it if the patient does not feel they can follow those options so I feel bad that some how this was taken the wrong way by her. But for all of you that are coming from out of state for TUBA... Please only choose this option if you are going to be able to follow those three steps if something like this was to happen otherwise choose one of the other incisions. I do hope this patient will come back and let us help her with any issues. I do take offense when she states we do not care.. I give every patient my cell number and access to myself 24/7 to make sure they end up happy. I frequently make house calls on patients and personally answer all of my own email. The problem when another surgeon jumps the gun and goes in and releases this inferior muscle as in this girl is that within a year she will be at a high risk of bottoming out so the other options should truly be performed first. lastly the abdominal marks if present always respond to massaging but it takes more then a week to go away and they typically do not show up if you wear the compression garment for one week at all times. I hope if this patient reads this she will call us to let us at least follower her so if she does get bottoming out from premature release of the muscle that we can fix this for her.

Great Experience!!! show details Great Experience!!!
Feb 27th, 2012

Had breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. Hedden 4 years ago and couldn't be happier with my results! Was still able to nurse my babies that I've had in the years since my surgery and that was my biggest concern going in. Will be returning in a couple years for revision, but they still look great and very natural!

Feb 8th, 2012

I recently had a filler and dysport done and couldn't be happier. I got amazing results! I will defently be going back to have more things done. The staff and doctors were great!

No more wrinkles show details No more wrinkles
Feb 1st, 2012

So great! I had a few wrinkles showing themselves so I went to Dr Hedden and he took care of them with Dysport; voila....I'm wrinkle free. I will definitely go back to Dr Hedden in the future!

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr. hedden is the BEST doctor ive ever had. He is very caring, he knows what he is doing.I went in not sure what i wanted(size, profile, ect) but he is so knowledgeable that he knew exactly what i wanted without asking me 1000 questions. the price i paid i got alot more than what i paid. such a blessing. my right breast was not dropping so they were different sizes, He had me come back for another procedure to fix it. and guess what he charged me? NOTHING!!! no doctor has ever done that before. and it wasnt even his fault. Im soooooooooo glad i chose him. he is AWESOME. and so is TRACI:) I LOVE MY NEW BOOBIES!

Lacey show details Lacey
Jan 19th, 2012

I was very pleased my my visit with Dr. Hedden and his staff. They efficiently answered all of my questions about dysport. I will be visiting the office again!

I love my lips show details I love my lips
Jan 1st, 2012

I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful job you did with my restalyne a dysport! My lips are perfect! I had so many compliments before anyone knew I had it done...very natura! And I am definitely have going to be using Dr. Hedden for all my future procedures! Thank you!

botox show details botox
Dec 7th, 2011

I use Dr. Heeden a lot for my Botox. He is not the only doctor I have been too for Botox but will be the only one I use from now on. His staff is so caring and concerned for my comfort. Dr, Hedden himself is very knowledgable and nice, I would reccomend this office for any procedure that youre thinking about having. TH

Dysport show details Dysport
Dec 5th, 2011

I have used Botox for years and recently tried Dysport. Good results and less expensive. Dr. Hedden is very professional and his staff is wonderful. The office is incredibly beautiful. Great experience.

Nov 15th, 2011

Dr Hedden and his staff are the greatest, very knowledgeable and caring. I love the outcome of my surgery!

Mary H show details Mary H
Oct 27th, 2011

I got botox for the first time and I love the results. Dr.Hedden knew I was nervous and told me what I needed and I am so pleased with the results. I am a believer!

awesome experience great dr and staff :) show details awesome experience great dr and staff :)
Oct 12th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation with Dr hedden 2 days ago. I absolutely love the results and my overall expereience at the facility. Of course I had done my research and went to other plastic surgeons that were nearby since I live in tn the last consultation I went to before Dr hedden made me feel extremely uncomfortable, he was very awkward and rude and acted like it was a bother I had to bring my two month old with me, but my husband had to work I had no choice. He reminded me of the creepy German guy off of the human centepide... And was charging 1,500 more. Finally I found Dr hedden on the internet and decided to go to a consult. I immediately loved it the most just from how nice their facility was and all the customers they had which showed me they had a lot of business. The nurses and receptionists were sooooo sweet and saw that I had an infant and told him about it so to be more helpful he called me back asap. He was very nice and helpful and filled me in on things non of the prior doctors had mentioned. My friend who came along even said wow they're all super nice. I scheduled my app for a month later due to a 5k race I had coming up and once I got there for surgery I waited maybe fifteen min before getting called back and talked to about sizing and all that. He then came for some final things and to write on me then I got some good feeling stuff and went to the operating room and was put to sleep. Next thing I know it was done with!! Of course I was in a lot of pain but she gave me some pain medicine instantly and I felt better right away. I hurt the most that day but two days later the only painful part is getting up from laying down. I live my results and all the staff and nurses were extremely nice and helpful. I have many friends wanting one and I'm certainly giving them his name. I only have in problem but that had to do with my app time changing from 10 to 730 and she just called last minute and was like you have to be here at 730 now...I just wish she would have warned me earlier... But that has nothing to do with Dr hedden or anything.... But thanks for the awesome experience and results :) you guys are my new best friends Haha

Oct 2nd, 2011

I recently had my lips enhanced with a filler and couldn't be happier!!

Spa Greystone show details Spa Greystone
Oct 1st, 2011

Just had an amazing facial at the NEW Spa Greystone upstairs from Hedden Plastic Surgery. I have never been so relaxed and treated so well at any spa before. Olga is amazing! She is very thorough with you about doing exactly whast you want. The facial was the highlight of my week!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Sep 12th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff was the best. I beleive the reason why you wait for awhile is because Dr. Hedden takes his time and answer all your questions, so for that I give him a pass. I love his bedside manners and his caring heart. He is definitely in the right career. My care giver was given a spa treatment since I had traveled from North Carolina to have the procedure done. I trust him so much until my daughter will be seeing him the begining of the year to have her augmentation done as well. I have recommended him to my cousin's and she called her friend..so he will be doing their augementation as well.I am glad I went to him and recommend him to everyone...Thanks Dr. Hedden and staff!A please patient

Luv'in the Lips!!! show details Luv'in the Lips!!!
Aug 30th, 2011

Today I saw Dr Hedden because I wanted my lips to be a little fuller & wanted to fill in the depressions in the chin area. I first asked for numbing injections as well as the topical numbing cream to be used & I had 2 small shots inside the areas between the cheek and gums. These were not uncomfortable at all and I was pleased that the injection of the filler was not painful. I definitely plan on going back for more when the time comes. Dr Hedden and his staff were very attentive and kind.

Spa Greystone show details Spa Greystone
Aug 29th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Hedden for some discoloration on my face, he suggested I see one of his laser technicians for a series of laser treatments. I had my first session this past week, the new spa was beautiful, the staff very friendly and the treatment great...already I can see results.

Aug 29th, 2011

I recently had implant exchange with Dr.Hedden and I couldn't be happier! I originally had saline implants but had been thinking about switching to silicone. I made a consult with Dr. Hedden and he went over the difference between both and explained which would better benefit me. The staff was very helpful as well and answered all my questions. I will definitely be back and also be referring all my friends there in the future.

Excellent Staff, Facility, and Service! show details Excellent Staff, Facility, and Service!
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr.Hedden's staff was very courteous, helfpul, and knowledgeable about the procedure I had. They made my overall experience very enjoyable. The fact that the physician made himself available for questions was very comforting.

Breast Aug w/ lift, Lipo flank & Abs w/ Fat Transfer to Butt show details Breast Aug w/ lift, Lipo flank & Abs w/ Fat Transfer to Butt
Jun 17th, 2011

I am an out of town patient so it was hard to rate Dr Hedden. The communication prior to the surgery was a bit difficult as it's all done via email. Having said that, the experience still turned out perfect. I met Dr. Hedden for my consultant on the morning of my surgery (WOW). Just as he explained from the pics, I would benefit from the lipo (flanks & abs) and also the breast augmentation. I went through with all 3 procedures and could not be more pleased. My breasts look amazing (not all doctors do fantastic jobs with a lift. I'm definitely smaller in the waist after the lipo and Dr. Hedden said that I would continue to shrink until the end of the 3 months after surgery. It is still unbelievable that I just handed this dr all this $ on blind faith based on reviews I've read and my surgery went extremely well. I would highly recommend him based on my experience and on the reviews that I have read about him.

Breast Aug 6 months ago show details Breast Aug 6 months ago
Jun 13th, 2011

I had alot of factors to consider when looking at surgery, from price point, to medical issues; the staff at Dr Hedden's office met every single one of my concerns. My implants went in through my navel on a Friday morning and I was back to work on Monday. Within a week there was no pain, and after 3 weeks, I was completely healed up.As I've said, the staff was very accommodating. Dr Hedden himself seemed to always be in a hurry, but I'm sure Christmas is his busy season, and what matters are my results. You can definitely see why he's won so many awards for his work; everyone I've told has been shocked that my breasts aren't natural.

Jun 6th, 2011

The best doctor experience I have ever had!! Dr. Hedden and his staff were very easy to work with and very accommodating.

breast aug 2 weeks ago. show details breast aug 2 weeks ago.
May 17th, 2011

I had a silicone IMF breast Aug 2 weeks ago. I have had the best experience. I have had no pain since the day after surgery. I had them on a Friday and went back to work on Monday. My sister Is now coming in to get hers done after seeing how amazing mine look and howgreat my experience has been. Thank you Dr hedden and staff!!!

Very pleased show details Very pleased
May 7th, 2011

I had my breast augmentation and tummy tuck last month. I was from out of state and very concerned about the whole traveling issue. The procedure was TABA where they put the implants in through the tummy tuck so I have no scars on my breast. ( very cool ) I did not have much pain and the entire staff were wonderful. Dr Hedden was amazing and so reasuring. I did text him several times post op with pictures and questions and he was always quick to answer and reasure me. Thanks you doctor Hedden for restoring my body to what it use to be. You have a talent for caring and I will always be greatful for what you have done to change my life.

very poor surgeon show details very poor surgeon
May 4th, 2011

I had breast augmentation and a lift ($7500). My nipples are lop sided, uneven, and put me in a months worth of pain. The stitching is over lapped, caused infection, and I was given a 200cc's less than what I wanted. Being a professional buisness woman, I am embarrassed to be seen and highly upset. My surgery was seven months ago and the office refuses to return my calls. I have contacted the health dept., BBB, and the board of surgeons. Please use caution when using his services.

Doctor's Response

We reviewed our charts to find this patient, because our goal is always to make them happy. We do not charge $7500 for a lift with implants (it is $6500). We do not have any records of someone I have operated on getting 200cc less then they wanted as described by this patient. I believe she has responded under the wrong physician. But this does bring up several issues to discuss.... First we always let the patient pick the size implant, we try to give guidance but always allow them to pick the size. Second my policy has always been if there is a complication such as unpredictable scaring that needs revision then that is performed at no charge to the patient. The reason we have one of the largest breast practices in the southeast is because we put forth the extra effort to make sure you are happy with your results. I would hope that this patient would see her plastic surgeon again and express her unhappiness with the results so they can be treated.

AWESOME - LOVE DR. HEDDEN show details AWESOME - LOVE DR. HEDDEN
Mar 16th, 2011

My consultation went very well (had to wait a while) he and the nurses were very apologetic. He was very professional and has such a caring demeanor about him that made me feel at ease considering i was VERY nervous. It's only been 9 days since my breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Yes, there has been some pain but nothing that would stop me from doing it again. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Hedden and Staff!

Feb 25th, 2011

DR. HEDDEN AND ALL HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME AND ARE VERY HELPFUL IN ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. DR. HEDDEN IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I KNOW HE IS ALWAYS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I WOULD TRUST HIM WITH ALL MY MEDICAL CARE!!!!

Absolutely Ecstatic show details Absolutely Ecstatic
Feb 22nd, 2011

Over the last year I have lost some excess weight through diet and exercise. Despite my extremely active exercise program I was still unable to loose specific pockets of body fat. Also, due to the weight loss, my face had lost fat and was looking aged; to include sunken eyes and deep smile lines. After coming to the realization that more exercise would not get rid of the body fat and more dieting only resulted in an increased fat loss from my face I decided to see a plastic surgeon. Based on multiple recommendations and outstanding experiences by friends, family, and co-workers I chose to see Dr. Hedden. During my consultation Dr. Hedden explained what needed to be done; he was extremely professional and informative. Just a couple of months later I underwent Smart Lipo to my abdomen and flanks, fat transfer to my lips,cheeks, smile lines, and under my eyes. I also had my tummmy tuck scar revised and Dysport injected into my forehead and crowsfeet. It was so nice to go to the surgery center there in Dr. Hedden's building. The staff was so nice and took such good care of me. I can't say enough how much I appreciate their part in my care. My results were absolutely incredible! Dr. Hedden exceeded every expectation I had!

Very Pleased! show details Very Pleased!
Feb 22nd, 2011

I recently had breast implant surgery at Hedden Plastic Surgery Center. This was my very first ever cosmetic procedure. My Doc. was Dr. Christopher Schaffer. Not only am I pleased with my entire experience, but I am more than pleased with my results. My normal breast were fairly large but less full than I wanted after having two children. He told me exactly what to expect and also helped ease my mind over the size that would look right with my short stocky frame (as I call it) :-). I am 5'3 and weigh 138 lbs. My implants are 510 cc each and were put under the muscle with the incision under the breast. He made me feel comfortable during each visit prior to and after my procedure. The assisting staff is great as well. He calmed my nerves and I am so thankful that I was so trusting of his ability. At any point in the future I want plastic surgery, I know where to go. As a matter of fact, I plan to have him perform my tummy tuck this Summer. In my mind, there is no better place.

Botox!! show details Botox!!
Feb 1st, 2011

I had botox at Hedden Plastic Surgery and it was a great experience! The staff there was very friendly and informative! The doctor made me feel very comfortable about my decision to get botox. He listened to my concerns and gave me the result i was looking for! At Hedden Plastic Surgery they even offer nitrous to help relax if you are getting botox or fillers. I had a wonderful experience and will be sending all my friends there!

Titan Laser show details Titan Laser
by Eviemars on Jan 26th, 2011

Last Friday I had a wonderful experience at Hedden Plastic Surgery. Jill, the laser tech, treated my facial laxity with Titan Laser. The Titan Laser treatment gave me a tightened facelift in under 30 minutes with zero downtime. There was not any evidence on my skin that I had anything done; except for the muscular tightening in my face. It was an instant facelift with the downtime of surgery. I am ecstatic! Thank you Dr Hedden and Jill!

Love Dr. Hedden show details Love Dr. Hedden
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Hedden was very professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely pleased with my results and with my overall experience with him and his staff!

Dec 23rd, 2010

I recently went to Dr Hedden after I had seen several plastic surgeons in my state (Tenn). I was nervous traveling out of state but had heard several good things about this practice. They were great. The entire staff were wonderful and very helpful. I had breast imoplants in the past with several complications and he was able to fix everything. I was very pleased and recomend this practice highly

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Allison on Dec 22nd, 2010

I've been goin to Dr. Hedden's office for alittle over a year for several different things and he is a great doctor. I've had surgery as well as Botox and lasers done by him and wouldn't want to go anywhere else. His partener has also done Botox on me and I trusted him the same. All in all the office staff was nice and helpful and the doctors have been great!

Dec 16th, 2010

I recently got Botox from Dr. Schaffer, a doctor in Dr. Hedden's practice...what a great experience! He was so nice and made me feel very comfortable and the office staff was very accomdating. I love the results of the treatment and will come back to him in the future.

Dec 9th, 2010

I recently had lip augmentation by Dr.Schaffer and could't ask for better results. I will definatley be back again.

Nov 16th, 2010

The most money grubbing alleged doctor I have ever encountered.Stay away at al costs.

Doctor's Response

It always supprises me when you try to go out of your way for a patient how they can still make coments like this. She is a patient of another doctor who performed breast augmentation on her. She developed a rupture and went to see her doctor in town who wanted to charge her over 8000$ to replace them. Most ruptures have issues such as a capsule that have to be treated and as such do take more time in the operating room. We explained that we would offer the same price we would if she had been origionally performed by us which gave her a substantial discount. She and her husband were given the quote which was about half of what her own surgeon quoted her and then they kept asking the nurse to have it reduced more. I explained to the nurse and the patient that the only way we could reduce it any more was if she allowed the warranty she had on the implant ( which basically gave the cost of the actual implant back 800$ back) to refund that cost to the practice we could then take that off the cost of putting them in and would not charge her to take care of the capsule. They agreed and proceeded. Surgery went great and she has a great result. She even had a capsule treated at no cost which should be helpful at preventing further issues. She came into the office several days later and wanted a check for the cost of the implant. We had explained to her the reason we were able to reduce the cost to more then half of what she had been quoted elsewhere was because of the reimbursed implant going to the practice. Understand she saved four thousand dollars on this procedure and still was given a discount through our office. I told the staff we to just give her the money back and yet she still writes this kind of comment??? We always try to treat every patient as if they were part of our family so we tend to give them discounts when they are having bad complications that their original surgeon should help them out with. My heart always goes out to them to try to make them feel better. It is ashamed people can post un true comments without explaining the entire situation.

Will refer patients to him show details Will refer patients to him
Oct 1st, 2010

I am a medical student that just saw Dr. Hedden for Botox. (I happen to be aging a bit - medical school will do that to you) His staff was energetic, thoughtful, and very efficient. More importantly, he was great!! I am around a great number of physicians and can without reservation say that he is one of the most personable and knowledgeable physicians I have met. When I am done with my training I will definitely give my patients his name should they ask about plastic surgery or aesthetic medicine.

Butt augmentation show details Butt augmentation
Sep 29th, 2010

I cant say thank you enough Dr H. I have the bottom I always wanted. The process was great and your entire staff were all sooooooo nice. they are extremly helpful and answered all of my questions. I will surely come back in the future for any additional plastic surgery.

by jessica on Aug 4th, 2010

Great overall experience

I feel 10 years younger show details I feel 10 years younger
Jul 1st, 2010

I finally got the nerve up to see some doctors for a face lift. I saw several in Alabama and settled on using Dr Hedden. It was the best decision I have ever made. All of the staff have been wonderful and I know I have ask many questions and they never seemed to tire of me. I look great and my friends just cant believe how great I look. I will be sending more to you Dr Hedden. Thank you for all you have done. It has changed my life and I can thank you enough.

i had a breast augmentation show details i had a breast augmentation
Jun 23rd, 2010

i was very pleased with everyone in DR.HEDDENS OFFICE THEY WHERE ALL VERY NICE.IT HAS BEEN 9 MON. AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY SURGERY....

Laser Hair Removal show details Laser Hair Removal
by Eviemars on Jun 16th, 2010

I recently went to Hawaii and decided to have laser hair removal done before I went. I had my underarms, bikini area, and lower legs done. It was so nice not to have to shave or deal with razor burn and the salt water. Dr Hedden's staff was so nice and made me feel completely comfortable with the procedure; although it does sting a little. I will never go back to shaving again! It has been 2 weeks now and still no sign of hair. Thanks Dr Hedden and Peggy!

Breast Augmentation and Spa Services!!!! show details Breast Augmentation and Spa Services!!!!
by Allison on Jun 14th, 2010

I have had breast augmentation with dr. hedden among other services with the spa! Him and his staff were more than professional and were very helpful as far as answering questions and insuring me that they were the right place to go! My spa experience has been great as well! ive had several facial peels as well as laser for my problemed skin! I am more than happy with my breast! And the spa staff was awsome! Thanks guys

by Kirk M. on Jun 14th, 2010

Excellent staff. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. Highly recommend for all plastic surgery needs.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
by Deborah Biggs on Jun 14th, 2010

I have been to several surgeons, and in my opinion, Dr. Hedden has every quality it takes to be a premier surgeon. He is caring, with a wonderful bedside manner. He never rushes through a consultation like most. His staff is exceptional, and his knowledge of corrective and plastic surgery procedure is beyond exceptional. I am VERY particular about how I look, and EVERYTHNG he has ever done for me has resulted in superior results. I can't say enough great things about him!

Best plastic Surgeon show details Best plastic Surgeon
Jun 13th, 2010

Dr. Hedden is the best Plastic Surgeon I have ever spoken to or been treated by. He has a calm and professional demeanor and explains everything. His staff is caring and polite. His work is 5 star and I highly reccomend him and his office!

Jun 13th, 2010

I have been to several plastic surgeons in Birmingham for many procedures but doctor Hedden has been wonderful as well as his staff. I look forward to many more visits

Facial and consult show details Facial and consult
by Wana on Jun 13th, 2010

I got a facial from an esthetician at Dr. Hedden's office. She did a wonderful job and I can't wait to go back! I also saw Dr. Hedden for a consult about a tummy tuck, Lipo, and a face lift. He acted very professional and was very honest with my expectations, I will be sure to go back to his office!!

Great doctor and Staff show details Great doctor and Staff
Jun 13th, 2010

Very professional and excellent care Doctor Hedden consult with me was very professional and detailed. He did exactly what I needed done,follow up was great, I would highly recommend him and his staff to anybody needing plastic surgery.

Great results show details Great results
Jun 13th, 2010

My experience with Dr Hedden and his staff was great. I love the results of my surgery and couldn't be happier.

amazing results!!! show details amazing results!!!
by undefined on Jun 13th, 2010

I recently had smartlipo with Dr.Hedden and could't be happier. The doctor along with his staff were very helpful and answered all my questions.I will definatly be back for future surgeries.

Smart liposuction show details Smart liposuction
Jun 10th, 2010

I had my surgery today and I do not even hurt. It was great. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone at the office was wonderful. They went out of their way for me more than I expected. They treated me like I was a family. He even gave me an extra area of liposuction today because he said he just wanted things to just look perfect:) I can not wait for the final result but I am so pleased already, I am sure it will be amazing! Thank you everyone at Dr Hedden"s office you guys are great. I am sure I will be back for more and can not wait to buy new clothes!!!

Very Unprofessional show details Very Unprofessional
Jun 10th, 2010

Dr Hedden's staff does not know what policies or procedures are in place. I scheduled my surgery 3 weeks out and did not recieve my booklet of stuff not to do 2 weeks before surgery 2 days before my surgery. I played phone tag with the nurses about my medical history. Nothing was mentioned until 2 days before my surgery about blood work and that the results wouldnt even be back by my surgery. Alot of good that does if something happened and he needed to know my blood type. The staff was rude when I was giving them payment. The nurse instructed me when we finally did talk on the phone that to be at his office at 6:30 to get ready for surgery at 8am. I arrived at his office at 6:25 to find not a soul in the parking lot and the doors locked. Shortly after Dr hedden pulled in at 6:38 according to my iphone. Instructed us that he would be right with us. On top could not get my prescriptions called in more phone tag with nurses. Ended up having to go to a place in bham and instead of my regular pharmacy. I was going to have to stay in a hotel overnight in bham for my post op appointment the next day. So basically I was going to have to take care of myself. He acted very unprofessional with my mom. He did not try to diffuse the situation nor did he try to reassure me that I would be fine. He just cancelled my surgery.

Doctor's Response

This should be an example for all patients. When you live 30 minutes away from the practice take the time to come in for your history and physical. If you do not come in before surgery you can not get prescriptions before hand. her apt was 6:30 ( surgery at 8am). I arrived at 6:29, her mother ask me if I knew what time it was? I pulled my iphone out and said yes it is 6:29. I let them in, Her mother was anxious, upset with no way to calm her down and after she finished yelling, I asked her given how unhappy she is would it not be better to postpone as she appeared unhappy. I talk with the patient who said the issue of playing phone tag made her very angry with us. I appologized, asked at this point what would she like to do. She said she just wanted a refund. She stated I should have been here 30 minutes prior to the her. I explained that I understand all of her anxiety about the surgery and the phone tag issue but that I was on time and asked her why did she not just come to the office if she was having such a hard time being able to answer the phone ( she only lived 30 min away). When she would call she would give orders to only call her between 1pm and 3pm???? She stated she was too busy to come by the office. REMEMBER this is surgery, WE do thosands a year please follow all instructions or you will be nervous unsure, anxious as this patient.

by tmo on Jun 3rd, 2010

Nearly 5 years ago, I had a reduction and lift which improved my appearance a great deal (made me look 10 lbs. lighter!). Although the surgery was successful and I was more pleased then I ever had been, still it was not quite right. My breasts were not as firm as I thought they should be due to my extra skin in that area. So for the first time, I seriously considered having an augmentation.It seemed almost ridiculous to me to have had a reduction and then turn right around and have implants! But after consulting with the doctor, I was confident that this was the direction I wanted to go.I had previous surgeries before this one last year, but was a little concerned and nervous about what it was going to feel like the implants were in. It seemed that having something foreign placed into my body would be uncomfortable and strange.We proceeded with the surgery, and amazingly enough, I felt great when I woke up from the procedure. There was some discomfort, but nothing compared to the horror stories I had heard from others. I was actually cutting-up with the nurse and staff during my recovery period! In just a matter of days, I was back to my regular routine and was not in much pain after the surgery. (Drugs are our friends)! Basically, after the first couple of days, I started taking Extra Strength Tylenol instead of the pain medication prescribed. There was just one restriction after surgery and that was not to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks.It has been months since my surgery. The scars have disappeared, I have no limitations and I can even sleep on my stomach! The most amazing thing to me is that my breasts do not feel like anything has been added, they just look great!My younger friends are quite envious of my younger figure since this surgery! The best thing about my augmentation is they look real, not fake! This is a bonus for me. People assume they are mine! I encourage anyone considering an augmentation to have a consultation with the doctor. They will answer any and all questions and educate you on the procedure. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made!

May 10th, 2010

I had Botox recently which was a wonderful experience from Dr Hedden. Wait time was minimal, procedure was not painful, and results are great

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
by Happy on May 8th, 2010

I have been looking to have smart liposuction and breast augmentation for the past year. I am from Florida but had heard a lot about Birmingham Alabama and Hedden Plastic Surgery. I can not believe I actually traveled out of state for this! But the whole procedure and results were so worth it. Dr Hedden you are great at what you do and have changed my life forever. Thank you!!

The best choice I ever made show details The best choice I ever made
by TM on May 3rd, 2010

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
May 2nd, 2010

He is great! Very personalble and made me feel comfortable about my decsion about getting botox. I had some tuff forhead wrinkles. Three days later I could tell it was already working. The discomfort was greatly reduced with topical lidocaine cream and (laughing gas). Checking out was easy and I was able to make my next appointment.This was a great experience and I highly recommend Dr. Hedden.

by Denise on Apr 29th, 2010

The Pearl Fraxional facial treatment I had has greatly improved the look of my skin. I get compliments frequently about how pretty my skin looks. It's a subtle change to me, but when I look at other women close to my age and even younger I can really tell the difference. The staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery is very knowledgeable and courteous. The facility is very modern and new. I am very please with the result of this procedure and plan on returning for addition services.

by Judy on Apr 26th, 2010

I had tummy tuck, breast aug, and lipo done back in September. I couldn't ask for anything better! I got everything I asked for PLUS SOME! I look amazing. I feel like myself again. After 3 kids and "several birthdays" later my body was starting to disappear in a sense. I didn't like who I looked at in the mirror because it wasn't me. I went in for a consultation with Dr.Hedden because I have heard so many good things from so many people. He listened to my concerns and what I was having problems with. He took a look at the areas and told me what I needed to achieve the maximum results. I scheduled my surgery for a couple weeks later. The staff were very helpful with scheduling and making sure I had and knew everything I needed to at the time and told me to not hesitate to call if anything else came up. I had my surgery and WOW. Thank you so much Dr.Hedden and staff for everything. I can hold my head high again!

Surgical Patient show details Surgical Patient
Apr 22nd, 2010

I am a nurse anesthetist in Birmingham and have seen most all of the plastic surgeons in the city operate and I chose Dr.Hedden to do my eyelid surgery. He did a fabulous job! The entire experience from start to finish was great. The staff from the front desk to the OR staff were very professional. I love my results and would recommend him highly!

Pearl/Fraxel show details Pearl/Fraxel
by mary on Apr 20th, 2010

I had the pearl/fraxel and I love the results. Dr. Hedden recommended the procedure and I have been completely satisfied with the results. My face looks and feels more youthful.

Breast Augmentation-Over Scheduling at the expense of service show details Breast Augmentation-Over Scheduling at the expense of service
Apr 20th, 2010

I traveled over 800 miles to use dr hedden for a breast augmentation. 1. NOBODY EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE AT THE NURSES STATION, you have to leave a message and you may or may not get a call back, had it not been for the outrageous cancellation fees I would've cancelled. I arrived at 11:45am for my pre-op/consult and waited in the pre-op room for FIVE LONG, AGONIZING, TORTUREOUS HOURS before dr hedden came in the room for 5 mins to ask me a few questions and draw on me. I wasn't given any advice, direction or anything regarding the cc's I should receive in order to achieve my desired size. I then waited in the pre-op room for another HOUR before I had surgery. At the post-op he was there for another 5 min, took the dressing off my incision, took pics and left and I haven't heard anything from his office since, no email, call or anything to check and see if I'm o.k, died, got an infection or anything. It's a drive thru breast augmentation, you get what you pay for. They overbook and schedule to get more money at the expense of service

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Candi on Apr 20th, 2010

I have had several procedures with Dr Hedden and his staff. The latest procedure I had was a rhinoplasty about 4 weeks ago! It didnt hurt at all like i thought it would! As always Dr Hedden was very informative and kind about the procedure as well as my post op visit/care! Im still in the healing process but I absolutely love the results! Everyone in my family and close friends rave about how good of a job Dr Hedden did! He didnt change my nose so much that it made me look different. It was a very subtle change. I feel that he listened to my concerns and performed the surgery to correct those concerns. He is a great physician with a caring bedside manner!

AMAZING show details AMAZING
by :) on Apr 17th, 2010

Dr Hedden and his staff are awesome. From the time I signed in until I left I got treated with care and respect. I am so happy with my surgery results! I look and feel like a million dollars. I will NEVER use another doctor! Thank you again Dr Hedden and staff! Couldn't ask for ANYTHING better! You all will be seeing me again very soon (and all of my friend :) )

Made me look and feel younger...thanks! show details Made me look and feel younger...thanks!
by eviemars on Apr 16th, 2010

All I can say is "WOW". Two weeks ago I went to Dr. Hedden concerning the ever deeping wrinkles on my forhead, around my eyes, and my upper lip. I had already been told by friends how painful the injections from both botox and juvaderm can be and was of course a little apprehensive. I was ecstatic when Dr Hedden and his nurse Traci told me that they could numb the skin up with a cream as well as let me breath some "laughing gas". They were so nice and made me feel completely comfortable; I don't even recall feeling anything other than a little pressure. I am now 2 weeks out and the results far exceeded all my expectations; I have to take a double take in mirrors and smile! I will definitely be using Dr. Hedden for all my future cosmetic care!

My New Butt show details My New Butt
by Angela on Mar 27th, 2010

For many years I have wanted a nicely shaped derrire. I have run marathons, engaged in rigorous exercise routines, but no matter what I did, I was never able to attain the look I desired. I finally began looking at surgical alternatives, did a LOT of research, and decided that to obtain the results I was looking for would probably require buttock augmentation. A consultation with Dr. Hedden confirmed this would procedure would likely provide the results I desired. Below I will share a very brief story of my first 6 weeks post-operatively.Days 1-7: This was a pretty uncomfortable time for me. I felt very, very sore and it was difficult to find a comfortable position. However, the pain medication and muscle relaxers made it bearable. Each day got a little better.Days 8-14: Bandages off ... able to see results so the discomfort has been worth it! By Day 14, I went back to work full-time (office type job). I am comfortable sitting at work; you don't sit on the implants as they are placed above the part of your "bottom" that touches a seat. And, best of all, my bottom "feels" natural to the touch ... you can't feel the implants from the outside! However, still sore at times.Days 15-21: By the end of the third week, I was able to fully return to all activities except exercise. Still sore at times, but rather than feeling "painful" it feels more like feels like I have worked out really hard on a Stairmaster.Days 22-28: Main challenge has been to not "over-do-it" ... I feel great and want to work-out ... I tried to exercise a little ... but my body was just not ready. Don't cheat and do any exercise routine early ... it is NOT worth it. I tend to be impatient; as a result I am a little frustrated that I am not back to 100%.Days 29-35: Still a little sore, but does get better every day.Days 36-42: The implants now feel like a natural part of my body and the result is absolutely what I wanted. I have returned to all activities that I engaged in pre-operatively. I still wear the same size clothing, but the fit is SO MUCH better ... I am very pleased with how much better my favorite, worn-out jeans look :)

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Melissa on Mar 22nd, 2010

I recently went to Dr.Hedden for lip augmentation. After consulting with him he decided to use Juvaderm. After he explained everything to me I was very excited to get it. I love my lips they have never looked better. The staff along with Dr.Hedden are so nice and answer any questions that you may have. I was so pleased that I'm going back to have lipo in the future. I have told all my friends they need to go and see Dr.Hedden.

by Allison on Feb 5th, 2010

I've had several lasers done with Dr.Hedden along with Botox and skin care regiments. The staff is always willing to help! Dr.Hedden helped me get my skin back in line... I've had trouble with acne as well as acne scars. He recommended trying several laser treatments to help control breakouts and skin care products to go with it! He always seems to care about his patients individually instead of treating them in a generic sort of way. I'm very happy with my results especially the fraxel laser which has improved my skins tone and appearance alot!

The Best Breast Augmentation show details The Best Breast Augmentation
by Lois on Feb 4th, 2010

After having my third child, I decided to have a Breast Augmentation done. I chose Dr Hedden initially because a friend recommended him. After going for my consultation, I knew I had made the right choice. All the nurses and office staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy being there. Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and explained the procedure thoroughly.I came for my procedure two weeks later and was home by lunch time. Even though my surgery was done on a Friday, Dr Hedden met me at his office Saturday morning for a post-operative check. I could not be more pleased with the results and I have recommended several friends who also had great experiences and results.

Tummy tuck and breast reduction/ lift. show details Tummy tuck and breast reduction/ lift.
by Terri, Alabaster AL on Feb 3rd, 2010

I had a tummy tuck and a breast reduction done at the same time by Dr Hedden. A relative of mine had gone to him and utilized his spa services and was extremely pleade with their care and surgery results. I was also happy when I found out that he does not charge for consultations. I was happy to see the waiting room was full; because, who wants to go to a surgeon that doesn't have patients at a busy time of day? I was greeted at check in by very friendly and curteous staff. When I met with Dr Hedden he was very professional and listened to all my concerns about my body. He explained what was going on and what would be needed to correct the issues. I was able to schedule my surgery within a week. On the day of surgery I was nervous but the staff was kind when I remembered I had forgotten my sports bra; it was great because the office is conveniently located to shopping and my husband went and bought one while I was in surgery. I think he liked getting out and about while I was in surgery too. I was also glad that I wasn't required to were a surgical bra they supplied and was instead able to wear my favorite type of sports bra. I don't remembr much except the kind words before falling asleep and again in the recovery helping me dress. I was seen the very next day and was happy to have Dr Hedden look things over and reassure me that it all looked normal and great! I have to say once I healed I was ecstatic about my results!

like family show details like family
Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hedden and his staff always go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable ..kinda like your part of their family. The staff are always very attentive and professional ......I am very pleased with all the service they have given me over the last few years....always with a smile on their face . Thank you Dr. Hedden!!!!

Great Physician!!! show details Great Physician!!!
by Candi on Feb 1st, 2010

I've had several procedures done at Dr Hedden's office. I've had Breast Augmentation, Implant Exchange and Smart Lipo for surgeries but I've also had several laser procedures such as laser genesis to help improve/lighten scars and laser hair removal to several areas. I trust Dr Hedden and his staff completely. Not only is he a nice, caring, man with awesome bedside manner but he is very honest. He never made me feel like he was just trying to "take my money" as several physicians have in the past. I have read several reviews and heard from others that they were really pleased with Dr Hedden and his work but some have complained about the wait time. I honestly think that this is strictly related to the fact that Dr Hedden is just the best plastic surgeon in town. Therefore, he stays very busy and that includes a longer wait time for appointments. So, I never minded the wait because I knew the results would be worth it!! However, I was able to schedule my procedures in a timely manner. I never had to wait more than 2-3 weeks to have my actual procedure done. His staff tried to accomodate my schedule as much as possible. I am very pleased with the results of my past surgeries and am scheduled to have a Rhinoplasty at his office in March. I honestly trust Dr Hedden and his staff completely with my outward appearance to others because I know that he takes the time to sculpt my body and features to perfection!! Thanks Dr Hedden for being a caring physician!!

by Cecilia on Feb 1st, 2010

I had a Pearl/fraxel done along with getting some botox. I had a wonderful experience at Hedden Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hedden was honest about what he thought I needed and I am very happy with the results of my procedures. I will return to his office because I trust his opinion.

Very Happy!!!!! show details Very Happy!!!!!
by Nicole on Feb 1st, 2010

I had breast augmentation and lipo by Dr.Hedden and couldn't be happier with my results.The staff along with Dr.Hedden were wonderful they answered all of my questions as if i were a family member having surgery.I love my results and recommend him to all of my friends.

Totally Happy show details Totally Happy
Jan 30th, 2010

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Hedden seen years ago and I was completely satisfied. I went back recently to talk about some face work. I thought maybe i needed my eyes done. He did not rush to sign me up for surgery, but nstead suggested that my eyes could be improved by botox injections. I had the injections and two weeks later I can not believe the difference. I look so much moe rested and my eyes are not nearly as puffy in the morning. Friends even asked if I cut my hair differently. I will definately have surgery when Dr, Hedden feels that it is my best option.

Janet's Story show details Janet's Story
Jan 18th, 2010

About 7 years ago, after having my second child, I decided to have breast augmentation. Following 2 pregnancies and nursing, my breasts were mostly loose skin.I went to see a reputable plastic surgeon in Birmingham; and I had my surgery several months later. I was never completely satisfied because the implants were too high in my chest and did not look natural.Approximately 5 years after my first surgery, I went back to my original surgeon. He recommended replacement of the implants.another $6000. A friend of mine told me to go see Dr. Hedden. Being a nurse, I knew the importance of a second opinion. Dr. Hedden recommended a minor lift and lowering of the infra-mammory fold. These procedures were about half the cost of what the other surgeon recommended. Dr. Hedden's recommendation made sense to me, so I proceeded.Dr. Hedden and his staff made me feel so comfortable; and they went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. I had minimal pain and bruising following the second surgery (unlike the first surgery).I am extremely pleased with my breasts now. Before the procedure, I did not want to wear anything that showed my chest, such as low-cut shirts or swimsuits. Now, I feel more youthful and natural; and I certainly don't look like I've had 2 children! I am a full 34C; and I would go back and do it all over again with Dr. Hedden.Breast augmentation has changed the way I look at myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden for anyone considering any plastic surgery. He has an artistic way of looking at his patients and his work is superb.

I felt like I was on an assembly line show details I felt like I was on an assembly line
by vikki on Dec 10th, 2009

Little face time . Abrupt manners. What's not to like? He barely listened to me and sped out the door. I would never feel comfortable letting someone like this touch me

Rebecca show details Rebecca
Nov 14th, 2009

My name is Rebecca. I am 39 years old and got breast implants back in December. I have thought about implants my entire adult life. I have always felt disproportioned. I am 5' 8" and weigh 150 lbs. I was a 36 B.I had spoken with a few doctors in the city I live and even went to see a couple of them. Each time I decided not to do it. About 2 years ago I had to have a hysterectomy and really felt a loss. I wanted kids of my own and knew this would now never happen. One of the reasons I had not wanted breast implants was if I ever had a child I would want to breast feed. (I am not sure if this really is a factor anymore) That was my last obstacle. I decided to do it.I found Dr. Hedden via the internet, I researched to make sure he really had a license and emailed the clinic. Each time they responded! The girls answering the phone were very nice. The doctor was very professional and made me feel comfortable.My husband and I made the appointment and went to meet the team. Since I had talked to so many people and gone to a couple doctors, I had already decided to get the size of C; in fact, I was so sure that this was what I wanted that I had already bought a bra for after the surgery.The nurse was very friendly and made me feel at ease. When I told them the size I wanted they said they wanted me to try some on (and not think about size but looks and feel). All the people I talked to and had seen had never offered this option and I had never read about this on the internet. I would not recommend anyone get breasts without doing this first. My husband and I had a wonderful time trying on different sizes and types. We both agreed on one of them and called the nurse back in. Since there were no sizes listed I had no idea what I had picked.Much to our surprise it was a D. The C seemed way too small. We decided to go with the D size. They assured me with my size and frame this size was not too big and that I could even go larger. No other doctor had taken time to help me decide and take the time to pick the right size. The doctor said that I was able to change my mind right up to the time of the surgery.The day of the surgery I went in I still remember the operating room. I was not awake for long and drifted into a peaceful dream state. I do not really remember much about getting up or going to the motel. I remember waking up and being nauseated. I threw up a couple of times.Everyone says that it feels like a huge weight on your chest, but I did not feel that. One of the reasons may have been that I exercised my chest muscles and my abs to make them stronger for the surgery. I exercise a great deal and when I am at my best weight my breasts would go down to a size A.First when I saw "the twins" as I called them I thought I may have made a mistake. They were huge and like "in my face". It hurt to move, breathe etc.. I used a lot of ice and really took care not to do anything and follow the instructions. I had read to many horror stories about people who felt better and did too much and created problems. I had learned a great way of getting up when was rolling on my side and pushing up from the side. I was very careful not to do too much.The only thing I did was go to work too early. I had the surgery on Wednesday and went to work on Monday. Although I work on a computer which did not hurt I had a 69 mile drive. That drive is what did me in I was miserable.To me at first my chest did not look like the great chest shots you see on TV. They were almost ugly! Up in the air one more swollen or moved over, lop sided. I saw something different (that I did not like) every day. Slowly they started to fall in to place; then I thought they looked to small. I was still swollen up high in my chest for several weeks as expected. This swelling pushed them out to the side, so no cleavage. Then slowly the swelling went down and they started to come together and now I love them. I feel I am in proportion and can work out and loose my weight without loosing my chest! Now that they are older they feel like they are part of my body; however, now refer to them as "the girls".I am very thankful I went with the D because the C would have been too small. I did not tell anyone at work or my husband's relatives about the surgery and still nobody knows. I know it is hard to believe.I think by the looks many people do notice something but are not sure what it is. I have gotten many compliments on other things.Here are some examples: (all from women)"Your frame looks great you must be exercising again""You look great! How much weight have you lost?""I love that shirt on you; you know it makes your boobs look really big!""You stomach looks so flat!"My Mom knew about the surgery and she said that I look like I am in proportion and that they don't look too large. If I had gone with anyone beside Dr. Hedden I probably would have gotten the C and still been too small for my frame.Now 5 months later, I am exercising normal and doing everything I used to. Every once in a while I get a twinge or feel funny but I can tell that this happens less and less all the time. I am very happy with my looks and really like going to Victoria's Secret and getting asked my size! I like looking at myself in the mirror. If I had it to do over again, the only thing I would change is, to get it done earlier! My husband? He loves them too! Before the surgery he would never say he wanted me to get them because he did not want me to feel like I had too, but he does enjoy them and I catch him looking at me all the time! I love it!

Nov 14th, 2009

I love my new nose show details I love my new nose
Nov 14th, 2009

I had waited a long time to have this done. I do not know why. It looks great, Its so pretty. Dr Heddens office was so nice to me and always very helpful. I would recomend them to everyone.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by TMK on Nov 13th, 2009

I had my Breast Aug redone for the second time by Dr. Hedden and I am absolutely beyond happy. My first PS made me feel like just another patient but Dr. Hedden made me feel like part of the family.. He was very professional along with his staff and on the same hand they were very compassionate to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone I know is looking to have plastic surgery done. If I ever decide to have anything else done I will definetly be looking for him to do it.

Sep 16th, 2009

I am 37 years old and the mom of 3 teen children, all of whom I breast fed. I was always small going through school and could never wear the type of clothes I wanted to wear. After breast feeding three babies I dried up to be even smaller. So at 37 I decided to do something special for myself.I was going to get a breast augmentation. I made the appointment with Dr. Hedden. His staff is very professional to make you feel at ease about something you may be self conscience about. They treated me as if they had known me for years. On my first appointment I was told to bring different size bras that I might like to be. So I did C's and D's. They put my husband and I in a room and gave us several different size implants to try on play with to see where we wanted to be. I decided on 425 CC round under the muscle.Dr. Hedden came in examined and measured my chest wall and breast and said that would work and would make me around full C and small D. He explained the surgery and the recovery and answered all my questions. (I took a list of them.) I wanted this so bad but was very scared until I left this appointment. Leaving I felt very sure, safe and excited.I arrived on the morning of the surgery butterflies in stomach, my husband got to come back and stay with me until time to go to the O.R. We kissed good bye and off I was to surgery. The anesthesiologist explained to me what she would be doing and we began.After the surgery I don't really remember a lot until we were almost home and I live an hour away. When we got home my husband helped me into the recliner and told me things went great and he had pain pills if I needed them. I just wanted to sleep. Around 4 hours later I awoke asking for a pain pill, feeling sore and aching. I slept through the nite. The next morn he got me up and helped me take a shower. My first view of the new girls!! There were still tape across my incisions and some bruising. They were still high but wow I was a D cup for sure.The shower felt great and back on with the sports bra. The recliner was my home for the day because I was sore and stiff but not too much pain. No more pain pills all day. The next morning I had a family reunion to go to that people had flown in from all over, so I didn't want to miss, so I went and no one even noticed except my mom said you are moving a little funny. I told her I had slept funny and had a stiff back. (sry mom.) I told no one about the surgery except my daughters and husband.In the days to follow I got my strength back in my arms and it wasn't too long that the girls started to drop. I has been 13 months now since my surgery and I have no regrets. It has been everything I imagined and I can now wear all the cute clothes that I have always wanted to wear.So expect 3 days to really feel good and a couple of weeks before you can sleep on your side. But all in all I would recommend it to anyone longing for it like I was.And the staff and Dr. Hedden will make you feel so comfortable while you are there.

May 18th, 2009

Dr Hedden is very professional and knowledgeable about plastic surgery. I am happy that I found him!

May 14th, 2009

Dr. Hedden and his staff treated me with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. They made me feel good about myself. My surgery went great and I love the way I look!

well worth the wait show details well worth the wait
May 12th, 2009

I have read all of the reviews on Dr Hedden and had heard about him from several friends. I saw him in consultation for a facelift. The day started off as a busy clinic for his office. I asked the nurse if he is always so busy. She stated he has a policy of never turning anyone down for a consultation and that the demand has just grown significantly for his procedures. The wait was about 20 minutes. He then came in went over everything with me and made me feel very comfortable. I had my facelift about 2 months ago and he is incredible. I never thought I would ever look so good. He is trully worth any wait. I did not experience any wait but from some of the responses I assumed some people did. I just believe his is a great plastic surgeon under high demnad and some things are truly worth the wait. Thank you Dr Hedden

Caring, Conscientious, and Competent show details Caring, Conscientious, and Competent
Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Hedden had an excellent, caring bedside manner. His staff was attentive and helpful throughout my procedure. I couldn't have had an easier time with my surgery and follow-ups. The staff was pleasent and genuinely concerned about my health and healing. I will and have recommended him to friends and family.

Love my BA show details Love my BA
by KC on Mar 14th, 2009

I considered breast augmentation for a while because I have always been self conscious about my figure. One of my friends told me about Dr. Hedden & I went to his web-site. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the first time I called. After a consultation, I decided to go ahead with the surgery and was so happy with the results! Dr. Hedden & his staff are great and I would recommend him to anyone.

Very nice and a great surgeon show details Very nice and a great surgeon
by Kristy on Mar 7th, 2009

I had lost my breast after having my children and we had heard great things about Dr Hedden. We went for our consultation and from the moment we entered the office we were treated wonderful. His staff were very caring. He appears to be in high demand as his waiting room was packed. I did enjoy the slight wait as I was able to talk with several other woman there for the same thing and one was back for her post surgery visit. She was a godsend she made me feel very good about my choice. Dr Hedden examined me and told me which choices I had for fixing what my children had taken away. I was so nervous and he was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. His nurses were very helpful and I scheduled my surgery. I scheduled the surgery and just recently had it done. He did a wonderful job! It almost makes me want to cry...my breast are back again, they are even more beautiful then what they started out as. I can't thank Dr Hedden and his staff enought. The wait was worth it. Thank You Dr Hedden

Love Dr. Hedden show details Love Dr. Hedden
by Daphne on Mar 4th, 2009

I absolutley love Dr. Hedden and his staff. The process between consultation and surgery was so easy and informative that it was hard for me to think of things to ask the Doctor that I had not already talked to one of the staff about. I had such a good experience that I have been back for botox. I also had laser services which took years off of my face and the facial i had was wonderful.

Dr. Hedden is great show details Dr. Hedden is great
by Vicki C. on Sep 29th, 2008

I had a great experience with this plastic surgeon. Very pleased with the entire process and outcome of my procedure.