Dr. William Hedden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2016
Nelly
First and foremost I had been seeing all of Dr. Heddens before and after photos for at least 5 years prior to my augmentation. November 11th I headed to Birmingham, AL from Nashville, TN and my surgery was scheduled November 12th, 2014. My one year anniversary just passed and let me say, not only are he and his staff amazing, I healed in 1 week. I was really only sore the first day out of surgery. He also gave us discounted rates at a luxury hotel. Both my sister and I have had breast augmentation through him, and we both love our results. His price cannot be beat, especially for the service and treatment you receive! Love him!

September 29th, 2016
Such an amazing experience.
I would choose Dr. Hedden over and over again. He and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I have zero complaints about anything. I had breast augmentation done. I always wanted one but never thought I would actually get to do it. My boobs were always something I was very self conscious about. And now I feel so confident and great about them. Dr. Hedden and his staff were very helpful when I was trying to decide which implants to go with. I went from a small B cup to a DD. The day of surgery I was so nervous but so excited. The facilities were so nice and everyone made me feel so comfortable. And I was in and out quick! Couldn't be happier with the results. My boobs look and feel great. Going with Dr. Hedden was an excellent decision and I'm glad I was able to find him.

August 4th, 2016
NO MORE EMBARASSING SWEAT!
I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. He truly is an amazing man and is the best in his field. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop excessive underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms PERMANENTLY! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! I have zero sweat under my arms, and I don't have to worry about embarrassing sweat stains or ruining shirts. The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT!

July 27th, 2016
AMAZING MiraDry Procedure
I recently had the MiraDry procedure at Hedden Plastic Surgery and had an excellent experience! It's non-invasive and relatively painless with little downtime and GREAT results! Treatment lasted about 2 hours and Traci, the service provider, was AMAZING! I have had ZERO sweating under my arms since my procedure on Friday and am now deodorant free! Since I am allergic to pretty much every deodorant under the sun, this procedure was absolutely a success in my never having to wear it again!

July 18th, 2016
dissatisfied
I was very excited to get my breast implants. I felt like as an out of town patient, the staff wasn't quite organized. They had forgotten that I had put a down payment down and even tried to cancel my appointment an hour before after I had made the LONG drive in. They also forgot to do my blood work and physical. Some of the staff, not all, Weren't very friendly and seemed annoyed. With all of the great reviews i read I told myself maybe I was just nervous. I had my first surgery and the implants immediately bottomed out. I noticed it with in weeks of the swelling going down and became worse as the 3 months past. I had shown the dr as well as the nurses the bra's I wore (which I was told to purchase) but then after everything. Went south I was told I wore the wrong bra? Although these were the bras that were approved (I brought them in bc and I was told to purchase them.) As soon as all of the swelling went down I knew that something wasn't right. I also had signs of double bubble. So I go back almost a year later, pay the cost to fix something that I was never satisfied with and I still have the same results and unfortunately it is going to cost me a lot in the long run. I am now going to another surgeon in hopes to fix my implants. I personally felt like Dr. Hedden was annoyed with me although I was the patient with a bad breast augmentation. And it was some how turned on me as it was "possibly" my fault. I had read over all of his instructions and took them to heart... I maybe took it a little too extreme and babied myself for 3 months. I read all of his reviews and noticed a response he made to one that said " we put forth the extra effort to make sure your are happy with your results". I felt as though it was like, well this is what you got and if you want it fixed here is the price. I thought, maybe I just had bad luck with him. In the last year 3 other friends went to him and they too are having issues. Just do your research before committing to a plastic surgeon. I had high hopes but now this will be my 3rd surgery to correct and hopefully my last. I was just very dissappointed. I know it could be worse, but when I read his quote that he wanted to make sure everyone was completely satisfied with their results, I personally didn't have that experience and felt that statement was false.. He will fix the problem but that comes with a price tag... Just hope that the 2nd surgery you book with him fixes the problems, if not its money down the drain as I've experienced.

March 23rd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation performed by Dr. Hedden. I wish I would have had the procedure performed 20 years ago. Dr. Hedden helped me make the right decision for my body and I am so glad he did (I thought I wanted a smaller implant, but it would be been too small!). I recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. If you are not happy with your body, change it, life is too short to be unhappy!!

December 17th, 2015
Tuba Breast Agumentation
I am totally happy with my over all experience with Dr. Hedden and his staff. He is an truly amazing surgeon. He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions and concerns, and listened to my needs and expectations also. I highly recommend Dr. Hedden and will use him again for any future procedures. His staff is wonderful , very helpful and caring.

September 22nd, 2015
To say I was nervous was an understatement. Dr. Hedden and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and welcome to be there. I cannot say enough good things about his nurse Pennie and the CRNA Patrick. Dr Hedden himself is an amazing dr, listened to want I wanted and then said then this is what we need to do. I couldn't be happier with the results, exactly what I wanted. Do not doubt yourself going here and putting yourself in Dr. Hedden's hands... you won't be sorry.

September 17th, 2015
I'm in recovery mode right now. Can't rate follow up

August 16th, 2015
Blue eyes are back!
Absolutely love my eyes...brings out the blue again and makes me feel young! Thank you Dr. Hedden for working your magic! I cannot quit smiling. Blepharoplasty surgery was so easy with the great results I was hoping for.

June 8th, 2015
I got a breast augmentation 5 days ago and I'm beyond happy with everything ! Dr. Hedden and his staff are amazing!!! They made me feel so comfortable and took their time with me. For years I have been so self-conscious with my breast and now they are exactly the way I've always wanted them. I was an AA and got 425cc so I'm hopping to be a C. My surgery went great and a lot easier than I expected it to. So if you're nervous don't be! Dr hedden does a great job and takes good care of you. After my surgery I was a little sore but not very much. I expected to be hurting very badly, but 3 hours after my surgery I was up walking around and even went out to eat with my family! Now that I'm on day 5 everything is still goin great and I am a little sensitive still but not very much. I hope this review helps to anyone looking forward to getting a breast augmentation. :)

May 21st, 2015
Best PS In Town!
I would recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone interested in any type of plastic surgery, especially breast augmentation. I had done my research and found other great reviews on him. I am so happy I choose to have surgery with him. He and his staff were very friendly throughout the whole process. He never made me feel uncomfortable. He seemed to really value my opinions and my wants for my surgery. He took time with me during his clinic schedule to answer all the questions I had. I never felt like I was being rushed out of his office because he had other patient's to see. I do not enjoy going to the doctor but he made it the most pleasant experience I could ask for. His bedside manner before and after the surgery was more than I could have asked for.