A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hedrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hedrick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hedrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Perry Hedrick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William P. Hedrick practice?
- Dr. William Hedrick has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Hedrick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, IN and Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Physiatrists.