Learn more about Dr. William Hedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hedrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedrick
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hedrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hedrick, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hedrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Perry Hedrick MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William P. Hedrick practice?
- Dr. William Hedrick has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Hedrick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, IN and Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Physiatrists.