Learn more about Dr. William Heeringa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Heeringa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heeringa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Heeringa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Heeringa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heeringa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heeringa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gene Heeringa MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Heeringa practice?
- Dr. William Heeringa has 1 office location.
Dr. William Heeringa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.