A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Heeringa is Poor. Dr. Heeringa has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Heeringa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heeringa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heeringa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heeringa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Heeringa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Heeringa practice?
Dr. William Heeringa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Heeringa, Dr. Billy Heeringa, Dr. Guillermo Heeringa