William M Heinz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2013
Very professional. Quiet & to the point; a man of few words but definitely not rude. Prompt & knowledgeable. Busy, so your initial appointment may take a little time getting in to. This is going to be the case with all good, sought after professionals.All three of my family members have used Dr. Heinz & some more than once and he is consistent. His staff is also very professional and much more animated. He asks pertinent questions, takes an x-ray if necessary, reads it right then & there, gives you a diagnosis, and gives you your options right then. If he prescribes PT he's very good at telling you if there's exercises he does not want you doing (so you don't do more damage). We would all recommend him & go back to him as needed. We actually flew our son back to Maine to see him b/c he had been misdiagnosed a couple of couple of times in SLC, UT & was still in a lot of pain and unable to compete at the professional level because of it. His staff worked it out so that our son flew in, saw Dr. Heinz, & flew back out the next day. Very accommodating. We're very thankful for he & his staff.

October 3rd, 2013
satisfied with care
I saw Dr Hines at the recommendation of a friend after a shoulder injury. He was kind, complete in telling me what the x-ray showed and giving me options for treatment. His advise was good and I would recommend him withour hesitation. My friend has some severe problems and speaks highly of the support staff in the office as well. I am a senior citizen.

April 7th, 2013
inconsistent
I have known Dr. Heinz for about 15 years. I originally saw him with my son who had a shoulder problem. He gave conflicting stories of what he had told us about an x-ray. At one visit he showed us from a previous x-ray where there was a hairline fracture. After getting in touch with the radiologist who I though had missed something (per Dr. Heinz) the radiologist reviewed the x-rays and saw nothing different, we had a follow up appointment with Dr. Heinz who denied saying anything about the x-ray. I don't understand his actions re: this matter. I once again saw him for myself with a shoulder problem. I found him rude and discourteous. I have not gone back since.