Dr. William Heitman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Heitman?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Heitman and his team made us feel very comfortable during such hard times. My mother had to have surgery and he really made us feel at ease.

Great Care

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Wonderful physician and staff

Top of the line Dr.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

This Dr is great in every way .Not only great bedside manners he's so concerned with u as his patient & makes u feel like nothing is more important than u.I would recommend him to anyone.love u Dr Heitman!& thank u for your great services.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Heitman was the doctor on call when my father needed a quadruple bypass at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center. Between him and his assistants Wynn and Robyn we felt like he received the best care. They were all very kind and very patient and took the time to explain things to my sisters and I. I feel we were very blessed that he was there. They hospital and staff were amazing as well as his office staff.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Heitman is a top-notch surgeon and an excellent advisor as we address my heart issues. He is easy to talk with and communicates well with me and my spouse about my situation.

dr heitman

Posted on January 17th, 2015

compassionate brilliant dr. you could see it in his eyes ....gave me his cell phone number ...told me to call anytime

Life saver

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I am an ex athlete with a can do anything attitude until I look up during a " routine" angioioplasty to see several surgeon looking men huddled around my cardiologist . My legs were kicked out from under me, I knew something was very wronge! I meet with my cardiologist to be told I have to have open heart surgery immediately ! So I do the research, vet the surgeons and find a miracle man! I have great insurance and can have anyone perform my surgery at any hospital and I chose Dr Heitman and Palm Beach Gardens hospital ! He has an Ora of confidence that only comes from success ! He is so down to earth that after my surgery he came into my room ( which he did continually during my stay) to take time to watch a playoff game and give me support. Just AWESOME! Thanks to him I will be able to see my son for the next couple dozen years! Life saver? You bet! I owe you Doc, please collect anytime! God Bless

excellent care

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Heitman was recommended by my doctor after a mass was discovered in my right lung. Dr. Heitman is a caring professional who went out of his way to ease my apprehension. My post op recovery was truly amazing, and I,m doing fine.His staff was kind and understanding. I would give him a 5 star rating if I could.

Six weeks post-op, amazing!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I chose Dr. Heitman based on recommendations by his peers and the impression I had in our initial office meeting that he was the exceptionally skilled professional I needed.While my surgery required replacement of the aortic valve and graft of the ascending aorta, I am very pleased with the speed of my recovery. I appreciated Dr. Heitman's close personal attention following surgery, and highly recommend him as a thoracic surgeon.

Thoresen

Posted on October 16th, 2009

A time in my life when I didn't know what to do, who to call or what to expect, Dr. Heitman was like a life line given to me. My husband and I adore this man. He is the best anywhere. If you ever need to have heart surgery he is the man. His staff is wonderful. They are so helpful.

Posted on October 16th, 2017