inactive

William R Helfrich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2011
Dr Helfrich shows a wonderful rappot with me. He is kind and a good listener. Always has time for conversation both to the visit and personal. Quick to follow up with explicit directions and will answer all queries. Plus he has a wit to match mine. I rate him excellant in his field and and personal demeanor.

August 11th, 2008
Saved my Mom's Life!
Dr. Helfrich is a true gentleman, certainly the kindest, most caring physician I have ever met over 50+ years. Fortuntely, he is also an excellent urologist and surgeon. My mom had her kidney removed and recovered nicely. Dr. Helfrich has followed up extensively. Kudos to his staff (nurses and administrtive), too! The ONLY detriment to the whole experience is the waiting room time; appointments were always late (sometimes 30 mins., other times over an hour.) I would have preferred that Mom go to another hospital, too, but that's another story . . .