Dr. William Heller MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Heller explained the results of my MRI clearly and in 'plain English'. He fully explained the benefits and the possible risks of the surgery. I felt comfortable with his explanation and scheduled surgery. Dr. Heller and his associate, Dr. Strugala did a great job with the surgery and follow-up visits. Dr. Heller also has compassion gained from first-hand knowledge since he too has had shoulder issues also. I would recommend him since I understand his 'style' and feel comfortable with his treatment regimen. The only negative is the policy of MOA to charge $25 per form to prove my disability to my short term disability provider.

March 5th, 2016
Horrible dirty expierence
The most horrible experience ever. Dirty waiting room, waited almost 90 minutes, waited in the room for his highness, THEN he was rough mean and maybe spent 5 minutes. Told me I had more movement took my arm and lifted it so fast and pushed it so hard back I hit my head falling backward in my chair and hit the wall, with that he stood up and said you can go to work as he was walking out the door. In conclusion this was a workers comp and he works for the company. I felt that he is not a doctor but a machine that answers to his credit card not the patient

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Heller and staff did a great job on my shoulder ! Love him!

September 5th, 2013
RUN if you are on Workman's Comp!!!!!!
My wife was sent to Dr. Heller due to an injury she sustained at work. Her appointment was less than 7 mins. I do not even think the doctor looked at her for more than a minute and a half. He touched her arm twice, wiggled her wrist and completely ignored other areas of discomfort. He then recommended Physical Therapy, which put her back 10 paces due to the neglect of treating the injury and pushing into muscle strengthening. He did not seem to want to discuss the incident or the discomfort she was feeling. It felt more like an ER. Get you in, get you out- a.s.a.p. I would NEVER recommend Dr Heller to my worst enemy. And no one can ever convince me he is not on Workman's Comp payroll. I gave 1 star on follow up. We did NOT follow up with Dr Heller as we witnessed a doctor dedicated to a paycheck rather than his patients.

May 11th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Heller is patient and will answer questions. He is thorough and gives you straight up information about the procedure and your rehabilitation. I had basal joint arthroplasty and it was not hard at all. I did the rehab and followed his instructions and was pain-free and back to normal is a few months.

February 27th, 2016