A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hendrickse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrickse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrickse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hendrickse, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickse graduated from University Of Liverpool, England.
Dr. Hendrickse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Vamc
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alfred Hendrickse MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Hendrickse practice?
- Dr. William Hendrickse has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hendrickse practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.