A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Henghold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Henghold, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henghold
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Henghold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Henghold, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henghold graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henghold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Beckett Henghold MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Henghold practice?
- Dr. William Henghold has 1 office location.
Dr. William Henghold practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Dermatologists and Pensacola Surgeons.