Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Henghold II
Dr. William Henghold II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Henghold is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola and Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast. Dr. Henghold has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Henghold II has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...