A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Henick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Henick, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henick graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Henick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Henick DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Henick practice?
- Dr. William Henick has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Henick practices Anesthesiology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Langhorne, PA.
See East Orange Anesthesiologists.