Learn more about Dr. William Hennrikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hennrikus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennrikus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hennrikus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hennrikus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Hennrikus practice?
Dr. William Hennrikus practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Hershey Surgeons, Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons, Hershey Emergency Physicians, Hershey Sports Medicine Doctors, and Hershey Family Physicians.