Learn more about Dr. William Hennrikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hennrikus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennrikus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hennrikus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawrence Hennrikus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Hennrikus practice?
- Dr. William Hennrikus has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hennrikus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Hershey Surgeons.