A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hennrikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hennrikus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennrikus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hennrikus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hennrikus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Hennrikus practice?
Dr. William Hennrikus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Hershey Surgeons.