Learn more about Dr. William Herbold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbold
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Herbold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbold graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Herbold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Herbold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William S. Herbold practice?
- Dr. William Herbold has 1 office location.
Dr. William Herbold practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.