A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Herbold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbold
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herbold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbold graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Herbold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Herbold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William S. Herbold practice?
- Dr. William Herbold has 1 office location.
Dr. William Herbold practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.