Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Herring
Dr. William Herring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Herring is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Nea Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Herring has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Herring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Marsha Lee
Memphis, TN 0 mi28
Dr. Amin Bandealy
Memphis, TN 0 mi30
Dr. David Portnoy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Memphis, TN 0.17 mi13