Dr. William Herring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Herring?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Herring?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had

I wish I still had Dr. Herring as my doctor; he is one of the best ever. His appointments run long, as in long wait times, but I never cared. Once he finally gets to see you, he covers every single detail, every concern. You won't find a more caring doctor than him. Memphis folks are lucky to have him.

January 1st, 2010

Dr. Herring is the GREATEST doctor at diagnosing and fixing medical problems. I really believe he is the best in the country. He has helped me with several problems and has helped to cure all that can be cured. I thank God for sending me his way. Thanks, Dr. Herring!!!

April 18th, 2015