Learn more about Dr. William Heyerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Heyerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heyerman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heyerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Heyerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyerman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Heyerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Heyerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Heyerman practice?
- Dr. William Heyerman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Heyerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Orthopedic Surgeons.