A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Higginbotham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higginbotham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higginbotham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Higginbotham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. William Higginbotham has 1 office location.
Dr. William Higginbotham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.