Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Highlander
Dr. William Highlander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA, with other offices in Franklin, VA and Chesapeake, VA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Highlander is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Southampton Memorial Hospital and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Highlander has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Highlander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.
Dr. Rebecca Smullen
Psychiatry, General Practice
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi14
Dr. John Engler
Neurology, Neurological Surgery
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Maria Caggiano
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi9