Learn more about Dr. William Highlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Highlander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Highlander, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Highlander graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Highlander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Highlander MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Highlander practice?
- Dr. William Highlander has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Highlander practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Franklin, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Culpeper, VA.
See Franklin Neurologists, Franklin Psychiatrists, and Franklin Sleep Medicine Doctors.