Learn more about Dr. William Highlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Highlander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highlander
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Highlander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Highlander, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Highlander graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Highlander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Highlander MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Highlander practice?
- Dr. William Highlander has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Highlander practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Franklin, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Culpeper, VA.
See Franklin Neurologists, Franklin Psychiatrists, and Franklin Sleep Medicine Doctors.