A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Highlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Highlander is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Highlander, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Highlander graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Highlander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Highlander MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Highlander practice?
- Dr. William Highlander has 1 office location.
Dr. William Highlander practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Neurologists and Franklin Psychiatrists.