A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hines is Excellent. Dr. Hines has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, Chronic Glomerular Diseases, and Diabetes.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Hines practice?
Dr. William Hines practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Hines, Dr. Billy Hines, Dr. Guillermo Hines