A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hines, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hines has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Hines MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Hines practice?
- Dr. William Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hines practices Nephrology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Nephrologists.