A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hipps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hipps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipps graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hipps has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Hipps MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hipps practice?
- Dr. William Hipps has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Hipps practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.