Learn more about Dr. William Hipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hipps
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hipps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hipps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipps graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hipps has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Hipps MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Hipps practice?
- Dr. William Hipps has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hipps practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.