A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hipps is Excellent. Dr. Hipps has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hipps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipps graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hipps has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hipps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Hipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Hipps practice?
Dr. William Hipps practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Hipps, Dr. Billy Hipps, Dr. Guillermo Hipps