A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hittson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hittson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hittson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hittson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hittson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hittson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jack Hittson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hittson practice?
- Dr. William Hittson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hittson practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.