A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hittson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hittson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hittson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hittson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hittson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hittson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jack Hittson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hittson practice?
- Dr. William Hittson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Hittson practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.